Industrial La Scal***

we_doyle

Can you pair a home La Scala and an industrial La Scala for stereo? How bad is the mismatch? Would the use of a powered subwoofer lessen or eliminate any matching problem? Please let me know the pros and cons. Should I consider it or just keep looking for a pair?

Can you pair a home La Scala and an industrial La Scala for stereo?  How bad is the mismatch?  Would the use of a powered subwoofer lessen or eliminate any matching problem?  Please let me know the pros and cons.  Should I consider it or just keep looking for a pair?

You mean one speaker as a normal one piece and the other a split LaScala?

If the componets were the same...which by defualt...odds are that they are not...it would be hard to tell them apart.

Welcome!!

Glad to see the you joined the family!

Find you a pair of matching LS. I don't know if Trey Cannon sold his but he had a pair for sale very recently that could be refinished in black.

Trey!! Trey!! you around? I left you a PM

Harry

EDIT: Wrong person. Very similar name. My apologies for my mix-up

Can you pair a home La Scala and an industrial La Scala for stereo?  How bad is the mismatch?  Would the use of a powered subwoofer lessen or eliminate any matching problem?  Please let me know the pros and cons.  Should I consider it or just keep looking for a pair?

Harry had a super nice set of LaScala's on ebay that sold in a few hours, I'm surprised you missed them.......were are you looking?

If you pass on the industrial..if it is a one piece version and has the metal trim...I'm looking for  a single cabinet.