Klipsch KG4.5 Floor Speakers and Center

puddnhead

Welcome to the forum...

It would help us help you if you shared more details...stuff like finish, cosmetic and working condition, and specific model of the center channel speaker. Your location and whether or not you have the original cartons for shipping are also important factors.

After we know that...then we can help...[:D]

The finish is Med. Oak, and they are in excellent condition. Not a scratch or mark. I looked and looked on the center speaker for a model and could not find one. I still have the paper work, maybe I can find it in that. We do not have the orignal cartons and we are located between Kalamazoo & Battle Creek MI (that is SW Michigan.

Thanks.....

They sound like a great pair...too bad you aren't closer to Atlanta...[:'(] They would already be sold...to me...[:D]

Most KG 4.5's go for around $200-$250/pair. Because of your med-oak finish you might expect around $300. This probably doesn't sound like much compared to what you paid, but I don't make the prices, Ebay does. I will say that the KG .5 series (5.5, 4.5, 3.5, etc) probably offer the best soundstage (and WAF) per dollar of any speakers under $1000/pair. They are a well kept secret and they don't wear out if treated properly. How do I know? I have owned several pairs of 3.5's and still have a med-oak pair of 3.5's servicing my living room. I don't want to talk you out of anything, but make sure you really want to sell. IMO, you can spend a lot of money to replace them and still not have much of an upgrade.

If you've got any pictures, you might post them here. We might be able to help identify the center speaker and you might find someone near you interested in purchasing.

Hope this helps...