Are the cornwall III's really that better?

Let's hope that part of getting his life together mentioned in the "CTP's back" thread includes getting squared with debts owed to Forum members, especially one from the Netherlands. It'd be nice, but don't hold your breath.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he did leave his phone number in one of the threads (if it still belongs to him). You could find out the last name and then call his Dad. They live in Pasadena, CA area.

That really is outrageous to do that and then re-appear like this. If, in fact, he has done what we think he has done. It would be interesting to hear his side of the story.

Let's hope that part of getting his life together mentioned in the "CTP's back" thread includes getting squared with debts owed to Forum members, especially one from the Netherlands. It'd be nice, but don't hold your breath.

Yes, I'm hoping he is getting his life together, too. Seems like he was 16 or so when he first started posting. CTP certainly has been treated graciously on the forum. One part of getting things together would be settling up with Tim.

CTP, if you are reading this, trust me, you will feel so much better and together to make this right with Timmikid.

You will look back on this and be thankful you did the right thing.

As usual very wise words Mr. D. I too hope that CTP will find the strength to repair his karma. For me... I have already said goodbye to the funds I helped him with and learned another lesson. This does not mean it is ever over. He will owe me till he repays as agreed. For us: Let's get this behind us and focus on good music and the good of the forum. We can always ressurrect this thread again if CTP pops up again in two or three years. Tim.

Instant karmas gonna get you
Gonna knock you off your feet
Better recognize your brothers
Everyone you meet
Why in the world are we here
Surely not to live in pain and fear
Why on earth are you there
When you're evrywhere
Come and get your share

- Instant Karma by John Lennon

Instant karmas gonna get you
Gonna knock you off your feet
Better recognize your brothers
Everyone you meet
Why in the world are we here
Surely not to live in pain and fear
Why on earth are you there
When you're evrywhere
Come and get your share

- Instant Karma by John Lennon

John had it right. It's a smaller world than people sometimes realize...