please help -RF10 TO RF52

zis

HI

I JUST purchase the RF10 HOME THEATER SYSTEM WITHOUT EVEN LISTEN TO IT (BECOUSE I KNOW KLIFSCH FROM MY PAST) I PURCHASE THE RF10 BECOUSE OF MY BUDGET.

I AM GOING TO GET IT NEXT WEEK.

IF SOME ONE TRYED IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW IS IT.

I LOOKED TODAY ON KLIPSCH WEBSITE AND IS SAW THAT THE PRICE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE RF10 THE FRON SPEKERES TO THE RF52 IS ONLY 100 DOLLAR SO I WILL TRY TO ASK THE GUY IN THE STORE TO UPGRADE IT FOR ME , AND I WILL ALSO UPGRADE THE CNTER TO RC52 .

IF SOME ONE HAVE THIS SET OR LIKE IT PLEASE HELP TO KNOW HOW IS IT SOUND..

THANKS

I've sold several RF-10 theater systems and every one of my customers LOVE them. It is rarely talked about but that little package sounds wonderful.

That being said, if you can spend the extra for the RF-52 system and have the extra room to fit the larger speakers, it is worth it. You'll get the better horn driver which is smoother, more dynamics and better bass response. Keep in mind, the center and rear channels are going to be more expensive...but if you have the extra cash, you won't regret it. If your space is really small and/or your budget is really tight then I know you will enjoy the RF-10 system.

• 9 years later...

this is 10 years after the original question, I have had RF10 for 3 months now and can verify indeed, these speakers are excellent for front main speakers for music or theater (with a sub), worth every penny, listen to them about 5 hrs on weekends...