The day SUPERMAN died!

ARPRINCE

I can't wait to see this - it looks pretty epic. My only thing is I wish the original voice actors from the animated series were in it - especially Clancy Brown as Lex Luthor. Brown is probably the best Luthor of any media (except for the comic, of course). I like James Marsters (Spike rules), but as Lex Luthor? Mmm, I don't think so... unless he's supposed to be playing the younger incarnation of Luthor that was in the comic books at that time - you know, how he switched to a younger body because his old one had cancer from the Kryptonite ring he always wore. I don't know - I guess we'll see. Still, I think this movie will rock.

-Jared-

• 4 months later...

Well this superman animated movie is NOT for the little kids so beware. There's actually head bashing, stompings, people shown being killed, etc. Honestly, I was not expecting that kind of display of violence on a superman animation or movie but still, it was fun to watch.