Ray Garrison

fini

The minute that something of any interest or importance is posted on this forum maybe.....just maybe....some of the people that made this site as interesting as it was will return, and the Phoenix will rise from the ashes...on the other hand....................

• 1 month later...

Well, hello old friends (and the new ones, too). I don't want to hijack Ray's thread, but my name did get dropped in here somewhere...

A lot has happened in the past several years and I now live (as Doug said) in northern Arizona, in the mountains - Flagstaff, to be specific. I am remarried and loving life up here, but (snif, snif) I don't have any of my old Klipsch stuff any longer. I have fond memories of hooking a Heresy up to the clock radio in a hotel room after our PWK visit, but an angry ex-wife gave them (and other stuff) away. So, I lost the gear but not the memories.

I've been busy here and am doing quite a few HT and audio installs, but the most common requests are for in-walls. Oh, to be invited to set up a K Horn or Jubilee setup... :-)

I will be at the jazz festival on Catalina Island this weekend, but will try to check in more frequently after I return. I'm surprised my login still worked! Way to go, Klipsch!

If any of you are planning to pass through Flag, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Ross