College Football!!!!

PhilMays

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The California vs. Tennessee game was a great offensive display. Justin Forsett for Cal was great. California, 45 - 31. Definitely not a defensive struggle, but fun to watch. Better than the USA vs. Puerto Rico basketball game. It was close for a half, 15 points and then 135 - 91 before it was over.

Michigan, CHOKE, and Texas almost lost to Arkansas State (they do have a football team, right?). Well, Michigan will not have to worry about the Ohio State game, it won't mean a thing this year. They bailed early!

Upsets early certainly will make for a shift in some of the standings.

Just back from the UofA game. We still don't have a Quarterback but McFadden has to be the best college player. He is still forced to take about 15 snaps at QB because ours is so bad.

Arkansas State has a football team barely. There are more students attending UT than population of A-States city.

Just back from the UofA game. We still don't have a Quarterback but McFadden has to be the best college player. He is still forced to take about 15 snaps at QB because ours is so bad.

Arkansas State has a football team barely. There are more students attending UT than population of A-States city.

Did we look as bad as it sounded on the radio? Seems like Dick gets worse rather than better.[:'(]

tc

Did we look as bad as it sounded on the radio? Seems like Dick gets worse rather than better.[:'(]

tc

Can't say Dick? OK. Casey D.

IB: D-Mac is just awesome & Jones will surely get his NFL shot. My best friend was backup QB to Quin Grovey & Shibest was on that team. Thought is Casey ain't gunna get it done & his brother is already better, course there are redshirt concerns. We've got to find someone that can catch a punt & we had no defensive pressure w/o blitzing. Going to Alabama will be the indicator.

I've been going to the games since I was their in college & the excitement last night when D-Mac took the field was like none other, must be the Heisman hoopla. It was sort of like the triplets in Barnhill.

Appy is a great team this year it looks like. 15 game winning streak & beat Michigan. While Michigan may not be as good as they thought, there still a good team that got beat at home in front of 109,000 fans. The Appy coach is such a great guy! I enjoyed his post game interview!

Poor Wake Forest. They said that Appy State had beaten 6 other division 1 schools in the past but this was the first time it wasn't Wake Forest!

Wake fans are like "We told you they were good"!

tc

you had to love the article in The State (south carolina) Newspaper last year when Arkansas was coming in titled.........."Nutt to start Dlck against the *****"

on 9/8/07

UGA Dawgs vs. SC *****

OK......where are all the chickens? Are you ready for your first loss of 2007? [:D]

If you are going to the game I will be at Wild Wing (at the end of Washington St.....easy to find) long before the game "getting ready". Why not stop in and say hello before you go meet your fate once again.

My favorite part of these games is when they put Spurrier on the big screen at the stadium and 95,000 all boo at the same time. Nothing like it.[:D]....sweet.

prediction.......UGA 17.........SC 14

tc

you had to love the article in The State (south carolina) Newspaper last year when Arkansas was coming in titled.........."Nutt to start Dlck against the *****"

Too funny!

Years ago, AR. ran the slot formation. We had a player named Dickie.........you can guess where Dickie played............

Its first and ten, and Dickie's in the slot............[;)]

tc

on 9/8/07

UGA Dawgs vs. SC *****

OK......where are all the chickens? Are you ready for your first loss of 2007? [:D]

If you are going to the game I will be at Wild Wing (at the end of Washington St.....easy to find) long before the game "getting ready". Why not stop in and say hello before you go meet your fate once again.

My favorite part of these games is when they put Spurrier on the big screen at the stadium and 95,000 all boo at the same time. Nothing like it.[:D]....sweet.

prediction.......UGA 17.........SC 14

the first loss almost came last week against U LaLa. We can't stop the run. They'll score more than 17. I concede already based on last weeks performance, but hey, I'm a Gamecock fan, I'm used to it.