College Football!!!!

PhilMays

on 9/8/07

UGA Dawgs vs. SC *****

OK......where are all the chickens? Are you ready for your first loss of 2007? [:D]

If you are going to the game I will be at Wild Wing (at the end of Washington St.....easy to find) long before the game "getting ready". Why not stop in and say hello before you go meet your fate once again.

My favorite part of these games is when they put Spurrier on the big screen at the stadium and 95,000 all boo at the same time. Nothing like it.[:D]....sweet.

prediction.......UGA 17.........SC 14

the first loss almost came last week against U LaLa. We can't stop the run. They'll score more than 17. I concede already based on last weeks performance, but hey, I'm a Gamecock fan, I'm used to it.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction if they were to play:

Appalachian State 56 Georgia 14

Appalachian State 72 South Carolina 7

Appalachian State 145 Florida -3

You can tell Appalachian State is my newest almost favoritest team this year!

I just hope Michigan goes undefeated for the remander of the year

on 9/8/07

UGA Dawgs vs. SC *****

OK......where are all the chickens? Are you ready for your first loss of 2007? [:D]

If you are going to the game I will be at Wild Wing (at the end of Washington St.....easy to find) long before the game "getting ready". Why not stop in and say hello before you go meet your fate once again.

My favorite part of these games is when they put Spurrier on the big screen at the stadium and 95,000 all boo at the same time. Nothing like it.[:D]....sweet.

the first loss almost came last week against U LaLa. We can't stop the run. They'll score more than 17. I concede already based on last weeks performance, but hey, I'm a Gamecock fan, I'm used to it.

Hey, you never know. Lots of times we find a way not to score. It's hard to tell what Georgia really has this year since they played so conservatively last week. Watch Stafford on the short passes. Last week he was awesome but no long gainers. Thomas Brown ran well but again nothing long. Mikey Henderson punt returns....watch out for that.

I didn't here anything bad about SC last week. I always worry when Spurrier comes. You never know what the heck will happen when his offense is on the field.

on 9/8/07

UGA Dawgs vs. SC *****

Hey, you never know. Lots of times we find a way not to score. It's hard to tell what Georgia really has this year since they played so conservatively last week. Watch Stafford on the short passes. Last week he was awesome but no long gainers. Thomas Brown ran well but again nothing long. Mikey Henderson punt returns....watch out for that.

I didn't here anything bad about SC last week. I always worry when Spurrier comes. You never know what the heck will happen when his offense is on the field.

I'm surprised you didn't hear how LaLa ran all over us. 69 passing yards but they didn't attempt many. They were blowing holes in our defensive line, Jasper Brinkley (MLB) had/has a high ankle sprain so he was no help so the secondary were making all the tackles. It was bad. Offense looked ok but we were playing 2nd and 3rd string QBs due to Blake Mitchell's skipping summer school one game suspension. What a leader our 5th year senior QB is. Last year he was suspended for punching some guy in a bar. I know Lumpy is out for a few weeks but Brown will rip us to shreds and Stafford will have a field day with that little drag route to the tight ends. On a positive note for us we have found a way to integrate the tight ends into our offense so look for a lot of that. true that anything can happen but I am expecting a 7 win season at best for us based on last Saturday's game.

SINK NAVY!

ohhhh Navy!

Need I be reminded of our "Miracle Season" of 1984 when we went into Annapolis 9-0 and ranked #2 in the nation. We had beaten Notre Dame in South Bend, Georgia, Pitt, NC State and Florida State. Well on our way to the Orange Bowl and, oh..oops...Anchors Aweigh My Boy, An, chors Aweigh.....yes, they sunk us. I think Napolean Macallum was playing for them them but whatever. We even went into Death Vally and beat a great Danny Ford coached Clemson team who was loaded....even had the Fridge on that team. Ohhhh it's tough being a Gamecock Fan. And ya'll wonder why I'm an edgey butthole.

Long Live the Chicken Curse

When i was still an underclassman we got this new coordinator for the fraternities. He was from SC and I swear if there was a preppy calendar boy of the century he would have been it. Are all gamecocks that puckered?

think about it. fratentities, sororities, pretty much everyone involved with that stuff is going to be a prep. I doubt that's exclusive to USCar. and I'm sure you can find them at all Universities. Frankly I could give a rip as long as the football team wins.

on 9/8/07

UGA Dawgs vs. SC *****

I won't talk too much crap because I thought we'd lose. I did underestimate our defense and running game. They really churned it out on the ground when they had to. Corey Boyd will play in the NFL. That kid ya'll have will be special...Knowshon something or other?? He is really quick and has great vision. All I have to say is we better enjoy this because our next conference game is AT LSU.

on 9/8/07

UGA Dawgs vs. SC *****

I won't talk too much crap because I thought we'd lose. I did underestimate our defense and running game. They really churned it out on the ground when they had to. Corey Boyd will play in the NFL. That kid ya'll have will be special...Knowshon something or other?? He is really quick and has great vision. All I have to say is we better enjoy this because our next conference game is AT LSU.

Well, Georgia sure had plenty of opportunites, and just couldn't punch it in. Spurrier's staff really did their homework and coached about as perfect a game to counter Georgia as could be done. SC deserved to win last night with how they played.....and I knew either way it was going to be close.

SC 16......Georgia 12