College Football!!!!

PhilMays

I don't know what happened, but it is usually considered classless when an obviously superior teams' fans show a lot of negativity. For some reason when a team is hapless, their fans get more leeway, because they are allowed to show frustration? Rutgers is in the top twenty, maybe top ten for now, start acting like it?

??? Miami fans were notorious for being mean when they were ranked even 1

Michigan too

USC too

What does it mean to have respect when you are top 10? BTW we are ranked 11.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what happened, but it is usually considered classless when an obviously superior teams' fans show a lot of negativity. For some reason when a team is hapless, their fans get more leeway, because they are allowed to show frustration? Rutgers is in the top twenty, maybe top ten for now, start acting like it?

??? Miami fans were notorious for being mean when they were ranked even 1

Michigan too

USC too

What does it mean to have respect when you are top 10? BTW we are ranked 11.

Dude, Miami's TEAM was notorious for being in and out of prison. Go ahead and sink to that level if you want.

Weekends here. Lots of good games. On the Arkansas front ( for anyone who cares ) I predict McFadden rushes for 200+ & Kentucky picks our secondary apart. Headed out the door to the U of A game.

JT,

How long will it take us to clean house up on the hill? With all due respect to past accomplishments, a good start will happen in Jan. The new AD is hired. However, the former will still have an office in the same building. What is that about? He has pulled the strings for 50 years. Think anything will change? To quote Lou, "I just can't live with loosing".

For insider information, contact me at terry_cruse@fspecinc.com

tc

you gotta love Matt Stafford at the end of that game. I thought 'Bama would pull it out again.......and how about Kentucky?? I'm worried about them coming in to Williams Brice for that Thursday night game. Their offense looks really good.

That LSU team is a bunch of bullies. I doubt anyone's going to knock them off.

Georgia was LUCKY. Honestly, I thought man for man they were way better than Alabama (even in execution at times) but they just found ways not to score. I liked how the refs helped out too! [:D]. Well, I guess they are back in the thick of things now. We have to play Ole Miss next week. I'll be there. They did a good job against Florida this week. Have to start worrying all over again. You never know.

How do you like that Moreno?

Weekends here. Lots of good games. On the Arkansas front ( for anyone who cares ) I predict McFadden rushes for 200+ & Kentucky picks our secondary apart. Headed out the door to the U of A game.

JT,

How long will it take us to clean house up on the hill? With all due respect to past accomplishments, a good start will happen in Jan. The new AD is hired. However, the former will still have an office in the same building. What is that about? He has pulled the strings for 50 years. Think anything will change? To quote Lou, "I just can't live with loosing".

For insider information, contact me at terry_cruse@fspecinc.com

tc

I agree with you on the new AD. I think he is the real deal & have to believe Chancellor White promised him Broyles would be hands off or he wouldn't have taken the job. The Broyles deal will be interesting though because the hill is still divided in 2 camps, Tyson's & Lindsey's. Hopefully allowing Broyles to keep an office is merely out of respect for 50 years of service. Personally, I think it's time for Nutt to move on.

I tend to agree Arky, after ten years he should have a steamroller up on the hill[;)]

IB, my insider info says we need closers[:o] (Think of Matt and the heart of a Lion[:D])

Timba,

Why would you care Longhorn? [:o]

Will copy you with that part of the email to John. Only something to allow your mind to run .......

tc

you gotta love Matt Stafford at the end of that game. I thought 'Bama would pull it out again.......and how about Kentucky?? I'm worried about them coming in to Williams Brice for that Thursday night game. Their offense looks really good.

That LSU team is a bunch of bullies. I doubt anyone's going to knock them off.

Georgia was LUCKY. Honestly, I thought man for man they were way better than Alabama (even in execution at times) but they just found ways not to score. I liked how the refs helped out too! [:D]. Well, I guess they are back in the thick of things now. We have to play Ole Miss next week. I'll be there. They did a good job against Florida this week. Have to start worrying all over again. You never know.

How do you like that Moreno?

I told you after the SC game Moreno was impressive. Why the hell can't we get a RB like that. He is scarey good and Stafford has unlimited potential. Georgia is loaded. If that tight end ever learns to catch they could go to Atlanta in December.