Happy Birthday dtel and Amy

dtel's wife

• Moderators

Okay guys/gals here's your chance.....September 21 is dtel and Amy's birthday.

Dtel will be 50....see if Amy will tell us how old she is????[;)]

Happy Birthday Amy.....I hope it's a great one today, tomorrow and always, you deserve it.

Happy Birthday to dtel....I love you and wish you the best today and always.

[^][<:o)][8][^][<:o)][8][^][<:o)][8][^][<:o)][8][^][<:o)][8][^][<:o)][8][^][<:o)][8][^][<:o)][8][^][<:o)][8][^][<:o)][^][<:o)][8]

Not to "steal" a thread, but today 9/20 is MY birthday! I'm just a couple of exits back from dtel, I still haven't gotten my AARP card.

Happy Birthday to all. Amy is 32. If she isn't, she will be soon. If she is past it, that's all she'll admit to. My wife started counting backwards, like I would forget?

Ken

• Moderators

Thanks, everyone! I'm yawning and stretching now...I actually got up in enough time to have some coffee at home and browse the internet for a minute. It very well could be a wonderous and magical day [:)]

As to how old I am....I'm not shy about it. I was born at the exact minute the Cleveland Browns beat the NY Jets on the very first Monday Night Football game in history. I'm still unsure to this day which event my dad was more excited about.

Thanks to Christy for remembering! Happy Birthday, dtel!!!!

• Moderators

I was born at the exact minute the Cleveland Browns beat the NY Jets on the very first Monday Night Football game in history.

Well then, you are one magical gal.:)

Funny, I did a google search on the game and found this article. I'm not real excited about the fact he called it an "eon" ago. Sigh.