Happy Birthday dtel and Amy

dtel's wife

Happy Birthday to best dang forum manager on the planet[;)]

Great day to you dtel, 50's like 20 just slowwwwwwer[^o)]

Christy, you don't need to give dtel an AARP card as they have sent me no less than 35 mailings since last Oct. when I hit the infamous Hawaii 50[:o] If Eldo is anything like me he will continue to toss them in the trash knowing we are way too young to sport an AARP card[Y]

• Moderators

Well thanks everybody, and yes 50 is like 20 but much slower. [:$]

Happy birthday Amy, have fun today, and if you have to work all day walk over and give Trey, Steve P and Michael a hard time, that should cheer you up. [Y][;)] They probably did something to deserve it.

I had already posted my birthday wishes to Eldon in another birthday thread over in "General" (the guy is popular!), but I just now discovered the news of Amy's birthday. So, Happy Belated Birthday, Amy!! I haven't been on the forum much this week as I took the week off to take advantage of this gorgeous weather we've been having here in lower Michigan so that I can try to catch up on the landscape projects I had started back in late May when I injured both knees. I hope both Amy and Eldon enjoyed their special day. - Glenn

• Moderators

Timmikid,

dtel looks forward to his birthday every year. Mainly for one reason.....September 21 is officially the last day of summer, with September 22 being the first day of fall/autumn.....a cool front always comes through right around dtel's birthday. A cool front is always appreciated in this neck of the woods, we generally drop from the mid to high 90's to the mid to high 80's, with a little less humidity.[H]