Show off your 2ch system

damonrpayne

Bump for a cool thread that is almost a year old. I A/B'ed a recent Cornwall purchase with a Chorus II pair (in back, peeking over).

Show your two channel setup!

River,

Those are some sweet vertical decorators!

I know you have moved; do you have a barn still? (Would be perfect!)

River,

Those are some sweet vertical decorators!

I know you have moved; do you have a barn still? (Would be perfect!)

Thanks Iron. They really sound amazing. Need some help with the finish.

I never had a barn at our first house, only a one car attached. We now have a two car attached that is a shop.

DJ'd for a wedding reception held in a barn last summer, here. Maybe that's it......?

pmsummer, both your rooms look awesome! In the Klipschorn room, is the two seat couch the sweet spot, and the sound comes from behind?

The sweet spot is the chair that occupies the POV of the shot. Guests get the K-Horn-Headphone effect... which sound pretty good due to the room acoustics.

pmsummer, both your rooms look awesome! In the Klipschorn room, is the two seat couch the sweet spot, and the sound comes from behind?

The sweet spot is the chair that occupies the POV of the shot. Guests get the K-Horn-Headphone effect... which sound pretty good due to the room acoustics.

So you are seated further back than the crosshairs between the speakers. Interesting. The exact crosshairs is works best for me.

So you are seated further back than the crosshairs between the speakers. Interesting. The exact crosshairs is works best for me.

The apex is just about at the bottom edge of the picture. My chair/ears
are about 3' beyond that. Were it not for the need of the love-seat, I
might have moved up, but I don't find the CT-135 tweets (or the T-35
before) to have such a narrow dispersion in this room (always the caveat) that I can't be a little off axis without a experiencing any loss in sound quality. YMMV.

• 2 weeks later...