p7080136.jpg

One of my office systems.

• ELAC Miracord 10H
  • Fisher 500B
  • Frazier Monte Carlo D speakers
  • Yamaha SACDP in the cabinet
  • Gutted Curtis-Mathes TV console
  • Lava lamp for better reception
The Fisher looks as if it owns that spot.... Beautiful cabinet....

As it looks today

Very nice setup... Your table looks very strong... I'm certain it can handle the weight of anything you put on it....

Yes it's an old quarter cut oak library table. It looks saggy, but it's due to the drawer sitting lower. I need to fix that.

I'd rather have a nice rack to sit the bits on, but I don't have a space to store the table. It has some sentimental value

p7080136.jpg

• ELAC Miracord 10H
  • Fisher 500B

Looks nice, but your imaging might be improved if you pull the speakers further forward, so they can "see" each other. This appears to be important with nearly all pairs of stereo speakers.

• ELAC Miracord 10H
  • Fisher 500B

Looks nice, but your imaging might be improved if you pull the speakers further forward, so they can "see" each other. This appears to be important with nearly all pairs of stereo speakers.

Thanks! You are quite right and I had forgotten (years of tow-in and then Ks do strange things to convention).

yes. i've tried and disposed of two different subs located between the left k and the rack. a little more grunt down low would be nice but not required as the illusion is almost perfect as it is....

i haven't given up on this tho, reading the posts re IB etc.....

yes. i've tried and disposed of two different subs located between the left k and the rack. a little more grunt down low would be nice but not required as the illusion is almost perfect as it is....

How did you integrate them into the system?

Some changes since I last posted my two channel system: Belle in the middle, a Sony HD radio, and new paint. Pic turned out a little dark.....

Not using the Belle as a center. Haven't looked up how to ghost a center with two channel. I hope to run across another single Walnut Belle sometime.[:D]

post-34666-13819659118504_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Some changes since I last posted my two channel system: Belle in the middle, a Sony HD radio, and new paint. Pic turned out a little dark.....

Not using the Belle as a center. Haven't looked up how to ghost a center with two channel. I hope to run across another single Walnut Belle sometime.Big Smile

Nice!![Y]

Not using the Belle as a center. Haven't looked up how to ghost a center with two channel. I hope to run across another single Walnut Belle sometime.Big Smile

Looks Great Riv! You are like Sterling (Runninshine), so many speakers, no room for gear racks or end tables! LOL

Looks great and that "Walnut Belle" sure is sweet looking! [:P]

Dennie