False Corners Don't Have To Be Ugly. (PICS !!!)

Mr Tech

Wade,

After seeing your outstanding workmanship I finally decided to go ahead and build false coreners for my Khorns. My project is not even half-finished yet as I still need to build the top sections. Here is picture of mine, with a slight deviation from yours:

FalseCorner.jpg

Kudret

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wade,

After seeing your outstanding workmanship I finally decided to go ahead and build false coreners for my Khorns. My project is not even half-finished yet as I still need to build the top sections. Here is picture of mine, with a slight deviation from yours:

Kudret

I actually like your idea of the flat tail-board back verses the pointed back that mine have better.

I probably would have gone that way if I would've thought of it before I was knee deep in the project.

I just kinda had a vision in my head as to how I wanted mine to look and then engineered them on the fly.

It looks like your doing a great job. Please keep us informed of your progress along with pics.

Hi Q,

This combo certainly has more clarity and detail. I like it. Bass has also tightened up due to the enclosed backs.

Instead of trying to fine-tune passive crossovers, I am planning to use active crossovers and room correction system with them. I still couldn't decide what to get.

Kudret

• 3 years later...