I need your help!

bev

Hey Klipschland....

Just wanted to let you know we're doing a 28-hour nonstop broadcast ...starting tomorrow morning (Thurs., 2/22) and going until Friday morning at 10 am.... all to raise money & awareness for the Ronald McDonald House. This is our 10th annual radiothon for them, and the kids that come in for treatment at St. Jude Children's hospital stay at the house. They're really near & dear to my heart.

I'm just asking for your support...just listen, send an email, or call us up, to keep us going.... it's a reallllllllyyyyy long haul! You can listen via our website, www.rock103.com , and there'll be a link about the radiothon....

Thanks y'all...

Bev

------------------

Love & kisses on your Klipsch's!!!

Bev,

You've come to the right place. Best I can tell, we have about 20,000 people who read this bulletin board. Hopefully, they will send lots of encouragement to your efforts.

Best wishes for your worthy cause.

• Klipsch Employees

Bev,

You can count on us. Matt and I are in the office from 8-5. If you run out of things to do, give us a call. We will play you a song live (via Matt). Or I can tell you funny stories about BobG or Phil H.

Give you history on stereo (with a PWK point of view, or as close as I can get to one)

I worked with the local chapter of the Jaycees. We did a lot for the kids at the Hospital.

Remember We are with you and GOD is smiling on you.

YOur "box of stuff" will be on the way tomarrow. But I guess you will not get it until you get off the air.

Don't you just hate the wait......

------------------

Trey Cannon

Technical Support

Klipsch Audio Technologies

• Like 1

Guys,

Thanks for the support!

Trey...I'll be looking for the box wink.gif thanks!

We're in the 2nd hour of our 28-hour broadcast...Just got off the phone with Jerry Springer (yes...THE J.S.), the first of many celebs we hope to chat with. smile.gif

But...I want to give you a heads up on some great music that will sound great on the ole Klipsch's..... part of our broadcast tonight will be from the Hard Rock Cafe in Memphis, featuring an all-star band. If you like live music, don't miss it! And if you're withing driving distance of Memphis, come on by the Hard Rock!

Thanks guys!

Bev www.rock103.com

------------------

Love & kisses on your Klipsch's!!!