Klipsch Lascala Plans

Troy

The attached are probably the best. It is my recall that they started life as a German / metric drawing. (Edit: Now, 2021 I'm having doubts.)  Then a member here inserted the U.S./ Imperial / inch dimensions which are more accurate. Of course maybe Andy will step in and describe his work. Also, perhaps anyone who has used the plans will give comments.

Gil

1977 LaScala Plans HDBR.pdf

I've built several LaScala bass bins using those plans. All the dimensions are good unlike other La Scala plans I've run across. Lately I've been building them with the 1'' sides like Klipsch uses on the LaScala IIs. I've got a bunch of construction photos I can post if anybodys interested.

I've built several LaScala bass bins using those plans. All the dimensions are good unlike other La Scala plans I've run across. Lately I've been building them with the 1'' sides like Klipsch uses on the LaScala IIs. I've got a bunch of construction photos I can post if anybodys interested.

Please post pics.

The LaScala_correct.pdf IS correct, with dimensions provided by a multitude of members of this forum. The measurements are very accurate.

I also have exploded view of the cabinet to give a better idea of how the pieces fit together.

Bruce