PrePro Combo which one for Klispch Speakers??"?

mpmiller1980

Okay, I have KLF20's, C7 center, and KLF10's. I have a Tube CD player, Sony BluRay DVD player, and 42inch Ambilight Plasma.

My question is which PrePro combo should I go with. I listened to a Cary setup yesterday on a set of B&W and to tell you the truth I wouldnt buy a set of B&W= no bottom end at all, the sales person was like Oh they sound so good, I started laughing " I had to restrain myself"

I want a PrePro I can crank up and really listened to. The Tube CD player gives a great warmth sound to my cd's I just want a powerful good sounding PrePro combo. I was looking at Outlaw, but from what I saw all there products/PrePro were from like 2-3 years ago. I want something that is expandable and has all the latest technology- balanced outputs, THX, etc, etc, I know OUtlaw has this but I havent had a chance to listen to a system powered by them.

You will also need to determine how you want to handle the new audio formats associated with high definition disks - DolbyTrueHD, DTS Master Audio, etc....

I am holding out for a new crop of pre/pro's that will support HDMI 1.3 inputs so my choices aren't limited. Right now, the current receiver line-ups from Denon, Onkyo, etc... have the edge over pre/pro's as far as latest audio processing technology.