Anyone get this Audiogon deal?

jbsl

If the story is to be believed, this guy is walking on thin ice.

His wife gives him new La Scalas as a gift (I guess paying about 75% of list which brings it down to about the low 3000s, just a guess) and within two weeks he is selling them and selling them at a loss.

The best policy is always: "reward the behavior that you seek". This guy is doomed ....

Good Luck,

-Tom

I am the guy who purchased the speakers. They are on route as I write and my 300B's are ready to go. I have been enjoying RB5's and looking into RF-83's due to room restrictions on speaker width. I did want the Heritage series speakers from the beginning and when I saw these posted could not pass them up and have to make the room work. I am pumped. Also, the person who sold them is a super nice guy and we had some great audio talks. It's a great hobby and everyones ear is different. I am sure his ribbons sound great. Different strokes for different folks.

This is a great forum and looking forward to learn more to get the most out of the Lascala II's.

I should have them Tuesday or Wednesday.