NFL..TaDa

hammertop

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour and counting, still predicting, Giants win the coin toss (tails), half time show sucks but no breasts are exposed and Giants 16, Patriots 31. On Monday an extra 6% of the work force calls out sick.

Wasn't it tails and the giants won the toss? You pulling our legs on that one with inside info (don't they actually do the toss ahead of time) or did you just fail to put your money where your mouth was?

boring game until the last 10 minutes. Last 10 minutes one of the great finishes for superbowls!!

Giants have a great defense and good offense. The Giants are one of the best blitzing teams in a while. They don't give the Quarterback(Romo, Farve, and Brady) any time to do something and if a team's quarterback cannot throw the ball they are screwwed. The last 3 quarterbacks they beat are 3 of the best in the NFL and the Giants D shut them down.

The Giants offense played great also.

I don't like the Giants but I'll give them credit for improving every game and doing what they needed to in order to win it all.

Eli is not flashy but this year he put it all together and made the big plays when he needed to. Also great job by the Giants coaching staff!

This is probably the only time in NFL history that two brothers who are quarterbacks on different teams won superbowls back to back.

No matter how good one team may be they can still be beat.

The Pats still deserve alot of credit for the way they played this year. 18 wins is something no won has done not even the Dophins but unfortunately it's the superbowl that really is the one that matters.

• Moderators

OR, My favorite, His team scores first, maybe holds the lead for awhile, and near the end of the game, the other team pulls ahead for the win, and instead of good game, It's FIXED, the ref threw the game, or some Bullcrap !!!!!!!!!!!!

15 hours and counting ............... I FEEL HISTORY IS GOING TO BE MADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we have a winning early prediction by OB !

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lSy9yn5dTWg

This play is an example of the near miraculous. For Manning to escape the sack and Tyree to catch and retain the ball in spite of the DB's efforts that is just the rarest of the rare. Also, on broken play, as it goes on there seems to be a high incidence of holding penalties or illegal receiver down field.Some of the best plays get called back for stuff like that. How many blue shirts were on Manning before he ran out of that pocket?

That last TD pass to Burris was absolutely beautiful. I'd like to see that again. One video played on TV placed the game catch next to the same play in practice. There is some great talent AND discipline on display here.

1 hour and counting, still predicting, Giants win the coin toss (tails), half time show sucks but no breasts are exposed and Giants 16, Patriots 31. On Monday an extra 6% of the work force calls out sick.

Wasn't it tails and the giants won the toss? You pulling our legs on that one with inside info (don't they actually do the toss ahead of time) or did you just fail to put your money where your mouth was?

I had my money stuffed where the sun don't shine, when my bookie collects he has an unpleasent surprise on his hands.