NFL..TaDa

hammertop

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They played well enough to win. Romo had a great game but you really have to give a lot of credit to the offensive line. His one interception was really T.O.'s fault due to the bobble, but hey when you catch has many TD's as he does, your allowed a few. They look to be the either the third or tied for the second best team (w/ the Colts) in the NFL. My dream would be if the Boys face an undefeated Pats teams and go on to win their 6th Superbowl.

I'll drink to that ......................... It's Fryday, plenty of cold ones ....Wifes home, hope she goes shopping ...... EH!!! ...Big Smile

Could not agree more on the O line. They are kicking some serious a**. I was a little concerned with Columbo on the right side being a Bears castoff, but he looks to have beefed up a little and together they make a really good line.

No injuries please!!!

And jacksonbart, your dream is my dream too.

It was a decent game. However, the audio sucked. I am not sure if it was my cable provider or NFL Network, but the audio kept dropping every 30-45 seconds. Very annoying. They better get the kinks worked out IF they ever want to do a pay-per view viewing. Not that I would pay for it anyway. Any others have this experience?

I found myself wishing the audio would drop out about 5th or 6th time Bryant Gumbel called the Cowboys Green Bay. What an idiot!

However, he came through loud and clear on DirecTV.[:(]

Pats fans just keep truckin. How about that time out call. The luck card is getting ridiculous. Also I dont know if the hatred on their message board from around the country is healthy. It appears this country has had enough. Even the media is taking shots at this point.

The Pats keep winning,.... I guess we'll see what Pittsburgh can do, maybe they can play on a dry field and show off that fast defense. They have played on some nasty fields, and conditions the last 2 weeks .... should be good, the Ravens had 'em wondering ..... Pro Football in December, 'nuff said .....

Pats fans just keep truckin. How about that time out call. The luck card is getting ridiculous. Also I dont know if the hatred on their message board from around the country is healthy. It appears this country has had enough. Even the media is taking shots at this point.

First off I'm a huge pat's fan...Even I feel like the pat's got some "timely" flags in there favor that game...

It was an exciting game to watch, I am not a Pats or Baltimore fan, if Belichick or staff had called the timeout, I would have said what a rip, but it was Baltimore. I don't like the fact that a time out can be called from the sidelines. Lets eliminate these "second chances/do over plays". I mean most QBs have a head set build into thier helmets, if the defense had the same thing, if the sidelines wants to call a time out, just tell the players on the field to call it. The officials are all focused on the players and so they should be the ones to call the time outs. Just my two cents.

If I was a betting man, I would stop betting on the Pats to cover. What they have a 14 point spread in New England next week against the Steelers.

They might go undefeated, if they get past the Steelers. I don't believe in some conspiracy about the Baltimore game. Baltimore deserved to loose, just like the Bears did against the Giants. The Pats did enough to win and the their last set of offensive downs showed they were their old selves. Baltimore lost their last 5 games prior and did not fowl, why? So they some how think if they give it thier all they should always win?

I like how Baltimore iced it.......tossing the flag into the stands. That was cool.

I thought that as dumb as it could get...Ya Harrison taunting there coach was in bad taste..but it certainly didn't cost them any yardage...plus I think it shows lack of discipline and respect....plus there was still time on the clock..

First off I'm a huge pat's fan...Even I feel like the pat's got some "timely" flags in there favor that game...

We are all Klipsch brothers and sisters here. I mean't no disrespect to you. Alot of folks don't like my Colts either, even in my own family[*-)]

None taking at all....In fact this week I agree with you on the luck card...the thing i can't stand is the media if you watched the pre-game show it was a no contest...then the Ravens came out swinging, all 3 of the commentators swapped rite over to Baltimore....then if you watched the post game show it was the team that was gonna win it the WHOLE time won...

• Moderators

What do you guy's think of Favre getting SI sportsman of the year??

I think it makes a good story,but he's yet to win anything this year to finalize the story..thats my opinion

I think it's fantastic. There's no classier act in all of sports, and he really enjoys it to boot. Bravo, SI!