Zebrawood Jubilee

mikebse2a3

Ok!

I was going to wait to post about this after I had everything done but I'm getting excited with the project and wanted to post this for those interested in a dressed up Jubilee.

I'm working on it as time permits but just to give everyone a glimpse here is a shot of my Zebrawood Front Panels leaned up against the Jubs. I wil also be adding grilles to the Jubilee LF Horn.

Anyway I will post more as I make progress but my idea and goal is not to alter the Jubs (ie: no cutting or screws will be done/used to the Jubs) in anyway to accomplish my dressed up Jubs.

mike tn[:D]

post-14473-13819353980738_thumb.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's truely awesome looking, even though they're not finished yet! They're looking closer to PWK's ideal dream speaker IMHO...[;)]

Unless I missed the boat somewhere along the way, will Klipsch ever produce the consumer wood veneered 2-way Jubilees like the model depicted in the photo alongside the man himself? Not to diss the present Jubes and those who own them, but having professional cinema loudspeaker cabinets displayed in my home is not really my cup o' tea. If they are being produced, please pardon my ignorance.

post-11084-13819354028418_thumb.jpg

Since all Jubilee home speakers are made to order, it's just a matter of specifying the desired finish and grilles, at an extra charge of course. It's likely you could even ask for an enclosure over the 402 horns, which would make the speaker look a lot less industrial.

That's truely awesome looking, even though they're not finished yet! They're looking closer to PWK's ideal dream speaker IMHO...Wink

Unless I missed the boat somewhere along the way, will Klipsch ever produce the consumer wood veneered 2-way Jubilees like the model depicted in the photo alongside the man himself? Not to diss the present Jubes and those who own them, but having professional cinema loudspeaker cabinets displayed in my home is not really my cup o' tea. If they are being produced, please pardon my ignorance.

I have been told by many at pilgrimages that the Jubilee will not see consumer release. However, it did at one time have a consumer release date of 2001. The Jubilee should have been released as PWK planned.

• Moderators

They look great! Are you doing the work yourself? My wife is here looking at these pictures. She says that those would look pretty good in the living room. Paul

That sounds like a green light to me !