Heresy IIs are just terrific

mcp

Bought these last weekend and I must say that I haven't enjoyed music this much in a long time. I've owned KG-4s and original Fortes and like the Heresy IIs better than both. I think that the bass loads better in my smallish LR of 17 X 13; it's not overpowering, just well balanced and defined. I can't wait to hear these speakers with a nice little tubed integrated. Listeing to Willie Nelson "Stardust" right now (vinyl) and it sounds beautiful...

We've actually had this part number for some time. It's about time that it was shared with you guys. Here's the deal- For $272 each speaker, you get a kit of parts that essentialy turns a H II (NOT H) into a H III. It appears to be everything but the new slant riser base.

Order part number 1006972 for parts to upgrade ONE cabinet:

K 107 TI titanium Tractrix tweeter

K 52 TI titanium mid driver

K 28 THUMPIN woofer

new crossover network with wire bundle

mounting screws and gaskets for horns and drivers.

Attached are the installation instructions and parts list.

Note that this is recommended for the EXPERIENCED INSTALLER only!

You will be asked to provide a valid H II serial number for each kit purchased. This is to deter counterfiters.

H III Update Kit OM Final 061024.pdf

The upgrade kit, like the Heresy III is assembled in Hope, Arkansas.

I cannot guarantee the source country of each component.

It is a super deal- it's the entire Heresy III except for the cabinet, grille, and K701 horn.

If priced separately, this is like buying the components and getting the crossover networks at NO CHARGE!

And NO, don't even think about ordering just the woofer or the tweeter. It's all based around the network, which balanced the system components. So if you change ONE component you have to change the network, then you have to change ALL components.

These upgrades are all or nothing gang. Just do it all and do it right. Unless you're better than the Klipsch engineers. [*-)]

(hey do you guys get the whole window of 'smilies' to choose from ? Mine's not working)

Your friend,

Michael

(hey do you guys get the whole window of 'smilies' to choose from ? Mine's not working)

Yup it's buggered, especially in FireFox.

By saying that I'm also telling you I don't know how to fix it yet [;)]

There's a helpful new tab on the posting screen called "Smilies Library" that you can use to copy and paste the BBCode for the Smilies (it's a viewer not a picker). I made it for one of the editors that doesn't have a smilies picker, but since the picker is screwey on the normal editor...there's the interem solution...