Looking for Cornwalls North East ..

oldbuckster

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Buckster,

Sit back, turn up the Heating Pad, take a sip of your Kaopectate.............and enjoy. All Joking aside, I am so glad you got some CW's that seem to be in Pristine Condition. Good Luck and Post some Pics when you get a Chance!

P.S. Awful Nice wife you got there, helping lug those puppies in the House!

Went and got those stained birch ones in Nashua, NH that were on Audiogon huh!

YUP, those be them, not a top notch stain job, but fine speakers, backs have never been opened, they aren't even dirty, they are very nice speakers indeed. Wasn't going to buy them, crappy trip, road wise, from my driveway, round trip 480 miles, seemed like 1,000 miles, I don't have to tell you about Vermont Mountain roads, mean and pissed by the time I got there, took one look, and knew they where headed back to New York. Trust me, those pictures did the Cornwalls no justice, and sooner or later, I'll change the grilles to black, and Yes Jacksonbart, they fit nicely in the Outback Wagon. That's my tale, have to kick back for awhile now, enough of this stuff, hmmm, wonder how a new set of Crites crossovers would sound, dam forum !!!!!!!

Nice trip!

Nashua is only about 20 minutes from me.

I coulda picked them up and met you in springfield, mass, LOL[:P]

The crites tweeters in my cornwalls do sound better to me than the stock tweets.

mine also have his crossovers too, maybe that helps?

Congrats on your new Corns!!

Vermont, New Hampshire both the same around the ski areas, single lane, 40 m.p.h., truck traffic, makes 100 miles feel like 1000, you're a Vermonster, I don't have to explain to you, you know. Still is so much UNtouched land around here, nothing like the North East............EH !!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the corns OB. I have used a scott 222c on mine in the past with very good results so I have an idea of the sound you are getting. Really nice isn't it? But you do realize your really in trouble now don't you? My crystal ball sees mcintosh in your future.... Maybe an mc225 or a pair of 30's?

Dave

Black would be great .............. I took these with brown grills because I wanted the speakers ...... main requirement for buying, good grilles, can always change color later .......... to answer your question ........ YES I would like black grilles !!!!!!!!!!!! Wicked big speakers ....... snicker,snicker ... [H]