Klipsch Spotters

thebes

I have no idea what model they are,

Those are the CA-800T outdoor... I have 8 of them in the band practice rooms. They do sound real good.

I have (I think) another pic of them from Mythbusters a few nights ago. They look the same except for the black logo. Same mounting knob on the side.

post-11842-13819619292562_thumb.jpg

post-11842-13819622711532_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Casler's Kitchen and Bar in Fishers, IN has 4 RB-81s hanging from the ceiling in one of their side dining rooms which their are calling their family room. Unfortunately I left my cell phone in my vehicle and could not snap a photo. However in the photos section of their web page you can plainly see them. http://caslers.com/photogallery/index.html

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I didn't actually see Klipsch speakers...but I did see some Klipsch boxes in one of the storage unit actions on Storage Wars.

Score! As long as they have the spekers in them in good shape. [:D]. Of course scoring enought to be able to buy a house full o' Klipsch would be even better. [:D]

• Moderators

Thanks guys. It's nice to know I have been missed around here! I have actually been a little "self absorbed" lately. I've been trying to take a little better care of myself and my family.

After years of trying different diets I started a "lifestyle eating change" at the end of May. Within a couple of weeks Dtel and my oldest daughter also made the change. I have lost almost 50 pounds, ditto for dtel and dtel's oldest daughter. (Looks like we are missing a person in our house!!! LOL) This change is definitely the best thing we have done for ourselves in a long time.

On the downside, eating properly and exercising does require a lot of time. Regular grocery shopping to insure fresh fruits and veggies and at least an hour a day at the gym. Additionally, dtel prepares most of the protein (meat) in advance. After the meat is smoked, grilled or cooked we divide it into portions, package the portions and place them in the freezer.

I also get a lot of questions from people about "what I did to lose the weight"! Explaining that eating properly is actually beneficial for weight loss is very confusing to some folks and consumes a lot of my extra time. The meals we eat do not require anything but lean protein, fresh fruits and fresh veggies. No shakes...no prepackaged meals....no protein bars etc.

Thankfully I have a wonderful husband that does all the cooking...and most, if not all of the kitchen duties (together with anything else he can do to help me out)! Don't want to "hijack" this thread any further....so thanks again guys....btw...dtel does keep me posted if I miss anything. Even if you don't see me post, I'm never far away because I do some "spam patrol" for Amy also.

Awe Christie we love having both you and Elden around. Christie was one of the first and most enthusiastic in inviting me to the Pilgimage which is why I joined when I saw what's this Pilgrimage thing in May I think before June Pilgrimage. And did I bother to introduce myself? NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO.

But in my defense I'd been up to 2 or 4 AM the night before emptying the loft in our garage of garage sale items.... boxes of stuff (junque), 33 gallon bags 'o clothes. So did any of it sell? Noooooooooooooo.... it rained. Did the family, on summer break from schoool take any of the leftover stuff to the local mission like I asked? Noooooooooooo...

So back on track, I get overly chatty (online too ...) when I've not slept enough and didn't want to babble on like an idiot. Anyway through the good part of social networking Christie and I have chatted a bit and why I still don't know Elden any better, he's always seemed to be a man of few words well worth listening to.

So very good to see you both back in the Land 'o Klipsch (am I still self appointed puppert ruler King? And did anyone find the Court Jesters Electro shock collar or did he make off with it again?...) again.

And congrats on the lifestyle change weight loss. From what I've heard I think Dtel's a very good cook. (thakfully full or I'd be drooling on our laptop).

And yes. Sleep has been elusive the last couple of nights. Maybe time to break down and get that cortisone shot in my hip, or back on the pain meds but wait until I see my rheumatologist. The night owl I've always been has been kicking in. The hip has been annoying enough the last couple of nights to keep me awake when i wake up too early. Durn changes in weather. Better yesterday when cold and wet when i went to my doctor in the morning than today but nicer weather.

So what model of Klipsch boxes? And were there speakers in them?

You've been kind of quiet on facebook lately too now that you mention it.

So do you have to beat back the ladies after your husband or Elden beat back the men after you? LOL.

I could stand to lose 30 pounds or more but 50 would put me iin territory I've seen since high school. Congrats

From what I've heard I think Dtel's a very good cook

we'll i've tried to get him to venture out to the west coast and cater a party for me; but, no luck so far. thought for sure, that offering ten free pulls on my dollar slot machine would be tempting; but, the man has willpower unlike us mere mortals. The real reason is probably that he knows he'd have to pack all the pots and pans and utensils if he cooked at my house; because they're ain't none here. Steve

• Moderators

You guys are funny. Steve, we would really like to come out to the west coast one day. Elden and his family vacationed in California when Elden was very young. I travelled to Arizona when I was in high school, but that's as far west as I have ever been.

Ben, I haven't been on Facebook lately...everyone once in a while I read and catch up, but that's about it. I am sure as the holidays get closer I will be on Facebook more often. Right now....trying to get everything together and organized for our cruise....can't wait...seven nights! I do miss all of you, but I can assure you I keep abreast of the latest forum news!