Klipsch Spotters

thebes

Was watching the latest 'Nature' on PBS last night. Part one of a three part David Attenborough

retrospective. In one scene, a heresy is used to try to get lions to roar during the day.

I think it an HBR. It had a grill and a mid 70s badge.

Good Hunting.

jerol

• 1 month later...
Nice call on 40 Year old virgin. Best spot I have Jimmy buffets Margaretville in New Orleans the whole Place Klipsch. I have pictures at home I will post. My wife went to the French market just outside. I just stood there with my beverage and admired the site. I was so proud and happy for the exposure for the brand( I might have teared up a little). I wish they would take down all the JBL stuff on Bourbon street and replace it with KLIPSCH!!!!!
  • Like 1

Don't know if its been listed before but they are all over Universal Studios.. In the bushes, on top of buildings, inside the rides. Everywhere.. Don't know what series of outdoor ones they run but they look very similar to my ca 8ts

• 2 weeks later...

Cornwalls spotted in a practice room in New Orleans on Hugh Laurie's PBS Great Performances show. He's some sort of actor doing a vanity piece but because he's rich he's able to get some of the best musicians in New Orleans to show up. Can play the piano, but can't sing a lick.

You get just a fleeting glimpse of the Cornwalls, mounted at ear level, in this trailer, but they show up for a longer period in the actual performance.

http://www.thehousefan.com/view/1593/great-performances-hugh-laurie-let-them-talk-part-55/

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Indianapolis channel 8 WISH TV news at 10 on WNDY channel 23. Outdoor Klipsch speakers being installed on Georgia Street in downtown Indianapolis. Georgia Street was main outdoor space in the Super Bowl Village when Indy hosted the Super Bowl. I think they said they're installing 100 speakers and subs.

10239_10151424709480863_742170923_n.jpg

This section of Georgia street tas been rebuilt to create pedestrian space and was used for major outdoor space for the Super Bowl Village for Super Bowl 46 in Indianapolis. The plan is to use it for numerous festivals and outdoor gathering places for events and conventions I think in Indianapolis. The street was rebuilt to be used as a large outdoor pusblic gathering space.

From Twitter they are installing 96. CA 800T and 24. CA-800TSW

• 1 month later...

Went out yesterday to grab some lunch at El Famous Burrito, yeah the football sized one i like smothered in the spicy red sauce and there in the corners blaring mexican music i could not understand were what looked like a couple of KG1's or 1.5's. Nice sounds from some tiny bookshelf speakers though the music was not my style.

I have been trying to figure out where I saw Klipsch.......I knew they were in a film I recently watched. I even paused the movie when they were onscreen, went online to I.D. them, found which speakers they were, then finished watching the movie went upstairs and went to sleep. Days later I was on here and was thinking, wait a second I spotted some Klipsch....Hmmm..... I couldn't remember what movie it was that I saw them in and have been racking my brain ever since.......Thanks for the memory jog..!!

I have been trying to figure out where I saw Klipsch.......I knew they were in a film I recently watched. I even paused the movie when they were onscreen, went online to I.D. them, found which speakers they were, then finished watching the movie went upstairs and went to sleep. Days later I was on here and was thinking, wait a second I spotted some Klipsch....Hmmm..... I couldn't remember what movie it was that I saw them in and have been racking my brain ever since.......Thanks for the memory jog..!!

Sounds like medical herbage was involved. [:D]

• Like 1

I knew they were in a film I recently watched. I even paused the movie when they were onscreen, went online to I.D. them, found which speakers they were, then finished watching the movie went upstairs and went to sleep.

Was it this perhaps? Cornwalls were spotted.

seek.png

• 1 month later...

Went to Binghamton, NY with 16 year old Son a few weeks ago. Checked
out the University, McIntosh Factory and Audio Classics. Our first meal
stop was at Chipolte's on Vestal Parkway East. Built into the white
facade above the service counter sat a pair of Heresy's, mind blower. Tempted to try a Patron Margarita while there, didn't: driving and it was 1100 AM.

Joe