Klipsch Spotters

thebes

On 11/26/2016 at 7:20 AM, Ceptorman said:

Were you at Lucas Oil Stadium Tasdom?

Forrest has quite a few toys hanging from the rafters.

No just watching on the big screen at home. Rewound, paused and took a pic. Looks like a fun stadium to catch a game tho.

2 minutes ago, Tasdom said:

No just watching on the big screen at home. Rewound, paused and took a pic. Looks like a fun stadium to catch a game tho.

Your pic looks good enough to actually be there, must be a good camera. Yea Lucas Oil stadium  seems to move people in and out pretty easily. I've been inside a few times, but I haven't been there when they had the roof and or the huge window open. Forrest Lucas seems like a good guy, he sponsors all kinds of racing series. His son does well racing top fuel in the NHRA, Lucas has that car hanging from the rafters also. There's a Hydroplane race boat hanging, that thing is huge.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This is the control room of Burl Audio's studio, where they test all of their equipment (prototype and production gear). It looks like Klipsch to me... even if behind some of the equipment  in the foreground.

Bruce

BurlAudio4.jpg

21 hours ago, Marvel said:

This is the control room of Burl Audio's studio, where they test all of their equipment (prototype and production gear). It looks like Klipsch to me... even if behind some of the equipment  in the foreground.

Bruce

BurlAudio4.jpg

Nice chorus I

• 2 years later...

Scrolling through the channels last night and I stop for a couple of minutes at the DIY Network, or whatever they call it. Some buyers are looking over a quirky contemporary in Waco, Texas and as the camera pans the living room, a momentary glimpse of a single Khorns.  Looked to be Oiled Oak, B style, with black speaker fabric. Dang, watched for several more minutes but just that one glimpse.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, thebes said:

Scrolling through the channels last night and I stop for a couple of minutes at the DIY Network, or whatever they call it. Some buyers are looking over a quirky contemporary in Waco, Texas and as the camera pans the living room, a momentary glimpse of a single Khorns.  Looked to be Oiled Oak, B style, with black speaker fabric. Dang, watched for several more minutes but just that one glimpse.

You sound like a teenage hoping to catch some side boob on a documentary he watched in high school.

• 2 weeks later...

2 recent sightings of Klipsch speakers. First at work, in the building cafeteria some big honking Klipsch outdoor speakers hanging from the sidewalls. Much larger than my AW-525, perhaps KHO-7? Secondly at my great nephew's baptism, an A/V setup with RP-280(?) floorstanders. Couldn't get a look at the center channel or surrounds. Good to see Klipsch products outside my place.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...