Klipsch Spotters

thebes

• 2 weeks later...

The school uses and "loves" these daily. At my annual tweeter check I found the speakers to be great; the 70s vintage h/k 730 not so great. Soon it will be off to the forum's own dale_s for a total refurbishment. Fortunately, I just happen to have a spare h/k 630 for the school to use as a loaner.

Note the coincidental "La Scala" banner to the left of the instrument lockers. The vertical banner references the musical scale, for which the Milan, Italy opera house was named, for which the Klipsch speakers were named. I suspect not many students appreciate the circular coincidence.

• 2 months later...

Whoa, art must pay good!

I see two set of Cornwalls, one set of Lascalas, and in the last pic, a pair of decorator Heresy's way up on the left.

Have you talked with this guy? If not, maybe we should email him for his take on Klipsch.

• Like 1

tonight on TV's House Crashers they had a Black pair of RF-7ii's - 64ii center and some floorstanders ( 42's-52's ) or something for the rears. plus 2 klipsch subs one in each corner

channel 230 on Direct TV

Edited by Budman

• 8 months later...

These look like they could be KG4's from The Bridge, Season 2, eps. 7

There is some other nice looking gear in the rack, a scene of decent length to see if you have a chance. Not sure what all is in there. 

well, can't get my screen grab jpg to post. will try again later. 

Edited by Daddy Dee
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...