Klipsch Spotters

thebes

I'm constantly on the lookout.
Habit, i guess. :)
I've found only a few Klipsch laden businesses.
Nothing terribly notable.

I did, however, spot an Academy center and a pair of KG1s at a local thrift, very recently.
And.....wouldn't you know it.......I am broke as a joke.
Man, it was hard to walk away from that one.
Especially, since I don't have them, already, in my collection.

We have a Logans a few miles away....i'll have to check out their speaker compliment.

• 4 months later...

Not as good as speakers, but almost. Took this a long time ago and posted in another thread then I remembered this one. Not a bad pic, eh? Snapped through my windshield as I sat at a light on the way to work.

KlipschWagon.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

There is a new hotel in downtown Chicago called the Wit. On the 27th floor they have a bar/lounge called "The Roof". It's a 7,000 square foot indoor / outdoor lounge with awesome city views. So I walk in an immediately notice that the sound is bumping pretty good I look up and see Klipsch outdoor speakers. I am not familiar which ones they are but this is a great place for Klipsch to have their sound piping out to. Here's a pic...

Posted Image

Transparent? I don't want sound I can see through...I want sound that sticks to my ribs- meaty sound with sauce on it, ya know?--Colter
Yeah, I know. Yes

I couldn't agree more. Michael would be describing sound that's real, like you can reach out and touch it or almost see and feel the sweat flying from the musicians when they're really cooking. Music is alive. Too bad a lot of people don't want their music to be alive....