Klipsch Spotters

thebes

• Moderators

I know a urologist who might help you with that . . . . oh, wait a minute. Didin't he contribute to the hernia?

Yes he did, but on his end he picked up on them also, I have to say he is a strong sucker the way he jerked them off the ground ! [:|]

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I was at a meeting at one of our other schools & happen to walk through the band room & spotted these on the wall. They were not there a few years ago.The band director at my school must have been spreading the word after I put a pair in my school.

post-11842-1381955539519_thumb.jpg

post-11842-13819582305866_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

At the BP gas station in Westfield along US31 just north of Indianapolis near 116th street.

They've got a pair of Klipsch on the roof that have been there and are always on whenever we've stopped there since it was remodeled as a BP Connect several years ago.

One is missing the grille and angled somewhat skyward and still sounds fine being exposed to the Indiana weather.

We stopped there last weekend I think and both grills in place once again aimed forward.

Anyway at a local used bookstore had noticed one of the 200 - 300 CD changeres and what looked like a somewhate serious amplifier or mixer amplifier behind the cash register. Out browsing the aisles and heard some nice (very soft) music and naturally looked up to see what kind of spearkers and saw a pair of these (maybe from the Synergy series?) and one other one in a different location so suspect at least 4 total?

Dons Books Kokomo

Sorry so small but the camera on my phone sucks and I didn't think to check the size on my daughters. The other in this pair seen in the far left had the grill on.

Noticed they were having a book signing when we saw the poster on the door for "Eight Days Of Darkness". About a woman here in town who was kidnapped, raped, and abused, for 8 days before being rescued by a convicted rapist. I thought about getting a copy and having it signed but probalby not a book I'd want to read but would probably have to had I bought a copy. One of my wife's co-workers had read an advance copy as her sister was on the list of potential victims and read my wife a few excepts. The book is about getting through this ordeal and moving on but really horrifying describing the things that were done to this courageous lady. I'm sure I'd have nightmares for months. The store owner (or employee) said it's not a book he'd read either but overall was surprisingly uplifting.

Judge(s) / parole boards should be drawn and quartered if they ever let the guy out of jail.

• 1 month later...

Stopped by East Bay motorsports in Hayward Ca to pick up some bike parts. They have about 10 RS-10s around the showroom under LCD monitors running ads. I took a pic with my phone but it corupted the pic.

This pic is from Google maps:

post-11842-13819584608296_thumb.jpg