Klipsch Spotters

thebes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally put our CA5T speakers that had been pulling garage duty out on Deckzilla aimed at Poolzilla for Alea's 16th birthday party. The smaller downward firing speakers are Advent Marbls

Left...

CA5T-left.jpg

Right...

CA5T-right.jpg

View accross Poolzilla...

CA5T-across-Poolzilla.jpg

A big improvement over the Advents though they sound pretty good..... even after leaving 'em out year 'round for the last 2 or 3 years or more. The Klipsch do sound a lot better. The teenagers destroyed a pair of the Advents at Elyse's 16th birthday party 5 years ago. Much smaller and relaxed party this time and did not let teenagers have control of volume nor was a high powered high current amplifer connected. (Mostly because it's sitting on desk waiting for its new power switch to be installed.)

• 1 month later...

Stopped into the Tribeca Grill, (DeNiro's place), for drinks after work last night with a buddy. I notice the music sounds pretty good and look up to see a dozen or so Klipsch Heresy suspended from the ceiling. They weren't the real industrial models and did not have trim, they were however all black with the Klipsch logos in the lower right hand corner. A treat for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a pair of Klipsch speakers suspended from the ceiling at the Indianapolis Zoo this weekend. Due to the very dim room lighting I could not get a decent pic of them. Unfortunately the zoo is not exclusively Klipsch, because I also saw JBL, EV, and Bose while I was there.

Unfortunately the zoo is not exclusively Klipsch, because I also saw JBL, EV, and (rhymes with hose) (edit) while I was there.

That needs to change. Nothing wrong with JBL and EV and some people even like (rhymes with hose), but Indianapolis is home to hte Klipsch headquarters.

Amy, Trey, Can you bet to work on this?

• 3 weeks later...

No pictures but I did see a Synergy 5.1 set up with a nice flatscreen (forget what kind) in a sort of convenience store / hang out at student appartments at IUPUI (Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis) during a tour we went on with Alea yesterday. I have to mail (crappy) pics from my phone to my wife or daughter so I can retrieve them.

Also saw a perfect place for some Klipsch... the Indianapolis Arts Garden I think it's called at Circle Center. Kind of a big mostly glass dome like structure that is built over one of the streets. They had 2 white trapezoid cabinets about the size of KI 362s but shorter? with a bunch of screws holding the grills on, a second similar pair that were smaller and a couple of long narrow cabinets in the center that looked like maybe 3 tweeter horns flanked by 3 or 4 smallish drivers on either topp or bottom? I think Klipsch needs to become a sponser and get some Klipsch in there with at least a subtle white on white Klipsch or white on white pie shaped logo. There has to be thousands of people who pass through this space wthen there are big conventions in town.

Amy, Trey, Can you get to work on this?

Huntington University, a 1,000 student liberal arts school in Huntington Indiana, on Friday.

In the auditorium a pair of KP682s, one on either side of the stage. (Sorry really poor picture quality from my wife's cell phone).

Posted Image

Up above the stage it looked like there was 2 or 3 speakers per side. Maybe 2 or 3 KI 362s but it was too dark to reaaly tell much less take a picture.

And in the student center lounge there was I think 5 Klipsch pro cinema speakers for the projection TV kind of square cabs maybe 2 ways? Maybe KPT-1201s Not sure that I located the subwoofer but I'm sure something that mates well with the mains and surrounds.

I saw a pair of white Klipsch speakers in the Jimmy Johns on Kirkman in orlando. I was surprised at how good the sound was, so I had to look for the speakers in the place. They look like the white outdoor speakers, maybe some aw model? Anyways I enjoyed my sub and will deff go back again!

• Moderators

Spotted some Klipsch speakers a few days ago in Progreso Mexico at a place called Eladies, I went to alot of trouble to get these pic's. We had to endure bottle after bottle of XX and Corona and way to may shots of Tequila to count, BUT I did it for the forum ! [:P]

I have no idea what model they are, but they seem to sound better and better the longer we stayed ? [Y]

post-11804-13819619241648_thumb.jpg

post-11804-13819622676622_thumb.jpg