Hi, an introduction and hello from the Rocky Mountains

Speakmeister

Hi Speakmeister,

Where abouts in the Rocky Mountains do you write from? I am in Cheyenne Wy 100 miles to the south of Denver. I have got K-horns, Lascalas and Herseys and I love them all! We have a small 6-8 guys from the metro Denver, Cheyenne are that get togather every few months. We are always up for meeting like minded people to share our passion with!

When did they move Cheyenne south of Denver?

Hi Speakmeister,

Where abouts in the Rocky Mountains do you write from? I am in Cheyenne Wy 100 miles to the south of Denver. I have got K-horns, Lascalas and Herseys and I love them all! We have a small 6-8 guys from the metro Denver, Cheyenne are that get togather every few months. We are always up for meeting like minded people to share our passion with!

When did they move Cheyenne south of Denver?

Whoa!!!! I was working the 6PM -6AM shift and lost my direction!!!!

Speak-

Another South Metro Denver member here; Colorado native that's moved around a bunch and have been back here for 4 yrs. Personally, I'd look for a set of Forte II or Chorus II, though the Cornwall is a good choice. Check out my setup and maybe sometime I could give you a demo, if you don't mind a house filled with kid stuff. :) Amazing what little ones need for fun. And yes, put me on the "mailing list" for any other metro gatherings. I did a number of those when I was on the East coast, and would love to get back into that.

Rob