What are some of your hobbies besides Klipsching it up here?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does ***** taste like ?

Now that's just not nice...

***** are a bit on the chalky side. With the right hot sauce though, not bad. Anyone around here know anything about hot sauce?

Paul

Srobak, If I didn't ask Fini would have chimed in.

Paul, I make hot sauce from homegrown peppers. Whatever comes up is what is used Tabasco, Ceyenne(sp), Thai, Habenero, and Jalepeno. Can't buy anything much better. The holy grail would be Scotch Bonnet peppers from St.Lucia or the Grenadines not the ones from Jamaica. The yellow ones are amazing.

mj_ruler.jpg

going to bull fights on acid.

Have you ever seen the 1992 Spanish movie Jamon, Jamon? When the teenage girl found two nude teenage boys hiding in the bushes outside her door, she asked them what they were doing. "We were fighting the bull the right way, naked!" was the reply, since the local farmer had just come out to the bull's paddock and chased them off. She just told them to come in and put some clothes on, like it was an everyday event.

Well, that's a Bigas Luna (director) movie for you. It was Penelope Cruz's first movie.

Oh, wait a minute, jacksonbart. You were kidding! Fooled again... [:$]

Getting people to buy speakers and audio gear they don't need !!!!!!!!!!

Oh sure... mooch in on my job.......[;)]

Skiing, diving, traveling, dirtbikes, working on the house, cutting the fields & keeping the tractors & backhoe up & working. Puttering around with the backhoe and digging something up or pushing it over is always relaxing and fun.

Raising and training working dogs (Belgian Malinois)

hmm... interesting. We've been told that Fanny (dog in middle) is a Belgian Malinois ("malanew"???)

Anyways, does she look like one to you and if so/not, can you perhaps email me a picture of one? (punk at bellsouth.net)

post-15072-13819360292578_thumb.jpg

Raising and training working dogs (Belgian Malinois)

hmm... interesting. We've been told that Fanny (dog in middle) is a Belgian Malinois ("malanew"???)

Anyways, does she look like one to you and if so/not, can you perhaps email me a picture of one? (punk at bellsouth.net)

I need to take some up to date pics but here is one of my wifes pup Blitz.

post-14277-1381936030679_thumb.jpg

Hobby...

What is this ?

First audio,money pit and loving it...

Second RC from cars,to racing trucks to helicopters(almost as expensive as audio!) ...I have 47 RC gizmos...all beefed up.Kyosho,Serpent,FG,Tamiya...all the way to Hirobo.

Third linked tro the first,discovering new music and collecting the CD's.

Fourth, wood working and power tools...shame on me. It adds up...now building one thing...subs. More shame on me.

going to bull fights on acid.

Wow,you too huh?

Ditto... and i thought i was alone all these years... perhaps we should start a club or forum? other hobbies include Classic cars, Art and photography, Renovations, Design, and Pretty women... [8-|]