What This Forum Needs (Part 17)....

thebes

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite quote would get me in trouble but lets sayt it is Larry's conscience talking :)

Dean Wormer: Then as this moment they're on Double SECRET Probation!

Bluto: My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Otter: Better listen to him, Flounder. He's pre-med.

Boon: Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude.

Flounder: May I have ten thousand marbles, please?

Clorette De Pasto: Dad! Mom, Dad, this is Larry Kroger. The boy who molested me last month? We have to get married.

Thanks for getting me started:

In response to JJ's

What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

...and then the response...."Germans"? "Forget it...he's rolling"......

Or, while in the club:

"If I were in your shoes, I'd be ..."... "Leaving, what a great idea"......and they all run out to the car.....

"So, what's your major".....segue over to Otis singing, then back..... "Primitive cultures".......

"Otis, my MAN!!"

For bonus points, name the girl who comforted Fawn Liebowitz's date...

For additional points, name the "other" guys that the fraternity brothers tried to pan off Flouder to (hint: Jugdish was one of them).

Chris

• Moderators

For additional points, name the "other" guys that the fraternity brothers tried to pan off Flouder to (hint: Jugdish was one of them).

For more bonus points who was the guitar player in the Knights? For the most bonus points (it was in the book, not the movie) why was he called Pinto?

Quote: "For bonus points, name the girl who comforted Fawn Liebowitz's date..."

I believe it was "Shelly Dubinsky" (and I didn't even cheat by looking it up on IMDB)

As far as the rejects in the initial fraternity rush scene, I can' recall their names, but the second time they are introduced, Marmalard introduces him as "Jugless," instead of Jugdish. Probably a flubbed line that they left in.

As far as the rejects in the initial fraternity rush scene, I can' recall their names, but the second time they are introduced, Marmalard introduces him as "Jugless," instead of Jugdish. Probably a flubbed line that they left in.

Perhaps, richard, but it is a time honored fraternity tradition to screw up names like that, and also to make up joke names for yourself such as Russell Cattle. Sigma Chi oldtimer.

Brothers from that era told me that when they first watched the movie, they thought it was a documentary.

Perhaps, richard, but it is a time honored fraternity tradition to screw up names like that, and also to make up joke names for yourself such as Russell Cattle. Sigma Chi oldtimer.

Brothers from that era told me that when they first watched the movie, they thought it was a documentary.

RLMFAO!!!!

As a non plebe at a major midwest university. That is justo too f_________ FUNNY...

"Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."

Bluto: They took the bar, the whole effing bar!

Otter grabs bottle of Jack out of box carted out by movers, it is promptly chugged down.

Bluto: Thanks I needed that!

"Does that thing talk?"

Whose line was "just try not to drool on the end so much"

Did you know that the chrome helmet that Nedermeyer wore was the very same one worn by George C. Scott in Patton?

Did you know that the horse that Nedermeyer rode and Donald Sutherland got paid more than all the other actors?

Flounder landed the gig by having his photo and resume in pizza boxes that he was delivering at the time.

Donald Sutherland opted to take a flat rate cash paycheck versus points (percentage) of the movie, he thought it wouldn't do well.

The cast also got into a fight at a frat party on the Oregon campus during filming.