Woofers for Heresy

Tony Reed

Now officially looking for a used (inexpensive) pair of K22's or K24's.

Thanks,

Tony

Smile. IOW are you saying "not everyone at once"?

Tony, I was hopping to see some alternatives as well. My 13 year old grandson and I are slowly rebuilding a beater pair of Heresy's of mine for his first real rig. Cabs are going slow due to weather and because I know that I will have to buy him amps when they are finished.[;)] I have one K22, (cracked cone) one K22 (pushed in dust cap but ok) and one excellent K24. If you have any (inexpensive) luck, need the K24 or can trade, let me know.

Regards,

Terry terry_cruse@fspecinc.com

If you're working on your H II's, why not buy the upgrade kit and make them into H III's? $272 each and you can sell all your other components for a net cost of probably $150 per upgrade kit!

I got one to play with. Part number is 1006972.

Are all the drivers and crossovers the same size or do you need to make modifications to the Heresy II cabinets?

mfk had to do some routing on his to get the mid driver to fit through the opening. They were making some adjustments to the wiring harness *** well, so all would be ok. No feedback on whether you could remove the driver from the horn and remount it through the woofer opening. Mark said his hands are to big to try...

• 2 weeks later...