Help!! I've been biten and now I need the cure..........

shinerman

I have been recently biten by this nasty little critter called the Jubis i Leeus. Didn't think much of it at first, but now I'm startin to hear voices and they're gettin louder everyday............(take the drink...........cross over to the other side......take the drink). I need the cure..... who should I contact to obtain this rare cure? HELP!!

You can come back to my house and listen to Jubs in about 4 weeks or so. I am going to have a Klipsch/Jub fest at my house. Bring your planters, I will buy them from you.

Travis

Too late - he's signed up to show up tonight at my abode--I'll go easy on him so you can take credit for "turning him to the dark side". And I'll leave the planters to you--I need the room for other things...

Chris

• Moderators

I need the cure.....

I should think that if you took an entire bottle of laxitives along with 2 heaping orders of fiber (fibre?) with 3 cups of water that you should definately find the cure by mid morning of the next day...

Embarrassed

You know that for a fact? Is that from personal experience, or something you read somewhere? Maybe it is not too late.

Travis

You can come back to my house and listen to Jubs in about 4 weeks or so. I am going to have a Klipsch/Jub fest at my house. Bring your planters, I will buy them from you.

Travis

Too late - he's signed up to show up tonight at my abode--I'll go easy on him so you can take credit for "turning him to the dark side". And I'll leave the planters to you--I need the room for other things...

Chris

so chris,

how did the demo go? did you get my email?

in Christ, because of God's grace,

roy

One issue that has been discussed on these forums is:

"what do we do about so-so recorded music".

I'm wondering what other people do to enhance their CDs or vinyl that has music we love but that is now more difficult to listen to because we now own other music that has been recorded that is much higher quality, and that we now own much better home music systems than before.

What do you do to enhance these "not so good" recordings?