PLEASE READ! 2008

He who holds the sacred scrolls (Lord Cannon of Boom-Boom) has decreed that the lists of listening to things shall be henceforth held in extreme secrecy until such time as thy lords and ladies have decended upon the land known as Klipschdom.

Anyone revealing such lists are to be banished to the gorge of eternal echo.

Addendum to your exquisittttte list of Lords and Ladies:

Chief Chariot Driver - Sir Roger of Indy

Keeper of all things Wirey and the Soft Pink Pillow - Sir Deanus

Trainer of Royal Circus Animals - Lord Bob the pure

Assistant Trainer of Royal Circus Animals - Lord Phil the not so pure

The aforementioned Lord of Lunch shall be Sir JJ of Punk who shall also be dubbed co-Lord of the BBQ, Assistant Court Jester, Member of Hair Band

The Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of other Things:

Roy,
Colterphoto1, Trey, Roger, Doc, Hurd, Picky, Travis, BobR, Coytee, TennMike, JWC, more to follow.

Royal Filmmaker and Official Saucemaker of the Kingdom shall be Sir Glenn of Picky

Assistant Lord of History and Keeper of all thing Heritage shall be Lord Kauffman

There shall be named a Society of Black Plastic Thingies that go 'Round- Lord Larry C, Lord Gary of Baltimore, Lord Lindsay and others

Royal Pony Express (Northern Squad) - Sir Roger of Indy

Royal Pony Express (Southern Squad) - Sir Marshall of GroomsLake

The Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of other Things:

Roy,
Colterphoto1, Trey, Roger, Doc, Hurd, Picky, Travis, BobR, Coytee, TennMike, JWC, more to follow.

Lord of The Party, might I join The Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of other Things? To be a minion for a day? And I promise, I'll do my best to keep the Court Jester in line (as if that's possible). I could decree it, but I'll defer to your expertise as a good leader knows not to get too much in the way.

To be a member of The Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of other Things you must have experience in putting no less than two things on top of other things (neatly, in a stack), preferably in one's own castle.

In the following tutorial we see Three Things that have been put on Top of other Things:

post-10755-1381937447561_thumb.jpg

Can I join?

Roger,

I do believe that you're a charter member of The Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things.

Your humble Monarch on the other had only qualifies as an honorary or apprentice member due to the benelovence of The Lord of the Party aka the Leader of The Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things, or by royal decree which I do not plan on using as do not wish to lower the honor of being a member of The Royal Society for Putting Things on Top Of Other Things.

To be a member of The Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of other Things you must have experience in putting no less than two things on top of other things (neatly, in a stack), preferably in one's own castle.

In the following tutorial we see Three Things that have been put on Top of other Things:

I do have experience in putting at least two things on top of other things neatly in a stack in my own castle. Though lesser things than referenced herein.

You're too modest, Lord of The Party.

Does not the tutorial show Four Things that have been put on Top of other Things? And exquisitely and precisely balanced at that. Your humble King sees the smallish wheeled platform upon which has been stacked The Mighty Bin O' Bass, an upper bass horn, a mid horn, and an array of high frequency horns? I humbly submit that would be Four Things that have been put on Top of other Things. .

There shall be a Royal swearing in ceremony at the House of Klipsch for those serfs and apprentices wishing to join the Society.

Very keen observation with the wheelie cart. The Kingdom of the House of Klipsch is famous for wheelie carts.

There shall be a Royal swearing in ceremony at the House of Klipsch for those serfs and apprentices wishing to join the Society.

Very keen observation with the wheelie cart. The Kingdom of the House of Klipsch is famous for wheelie carts.

My loyal subject, do please let your humble King know when and I will be there if at all possible. I am but a mere serf or apprentice at the House of Klipsch and welcome the opportunity to be one of your minions.

Wheelie cart? I am such a newb, what'd I call it a wheeled cart? I have so much to learn.

• Moderators

My loyal subject, do please let your humble King know when and I will be there if at all possible. I am but a mere serf or apprentice at the House of Klipsch and welcome the opportunity to be one of your minions.

Wheelie cart? I am such a newb, what'd I call it a wheeled cart? I have so much to learn.

If you refer to the fourth or fifth post in this thread you will see the use of "wheelie carts" at Sir Michael's!

In my worst possible monty python voice ...

These, my worthy countrymen are bad times.... And one must be careful to prove thyself in times like these... You must pass a test in order to be considered one of the men who put things on top of things..... And if you shall fail, we shall banish you to years of suffering listening to cubes from that Bad Other Speaker Entity.....One with no highs or Lows. Light and tiny as well, they suck.

If you can't go big.... go home!

Is it safe to assume that those of us so unfortunate to not have been "titled" are just lowly serfs??

No not at all. Howevver, there is really no such thing as a lowly serf in the Land of Klipsch as even a serf in the Land of Klilpsch is a much greater honor than a lord in the land of (lets just say it rhymes with a common tubular yard / garden device to deliver water or a stocking like garment, the vilest of 4 letter words that turns me stomach just to think of it).

As the progeny of lords in the Land of Klipsch you are royalty by birth. From this day forward, ye shall have the title of Mistress of The Big Surprise. Pick another available title if you'd like or make one up as your humble Monarch does not wish anyone in the land of Kliplsch to feel like a lowly Serf.

And if you shall fail, we shall banish you to years of suffering listening to cubes from that Bad Other Speaker Entity.....One with no highs or Lows. Light and tiny as well, they suck.

Sir Roger,

Might that be a trifle harsh? A fate worse than being a permanent member of the Lawrence Welk audience? And I'd really prefer uncle Larry's shows day after day over even a week of what you describe. Could we start with a visit to Aussie's (@%^# ) Redemption clinic? Besides, if Ausie can be reformed it may not be too late for others and it would assist him in his redemption from his dark, dark, dark, really dark days.

Please refrain if you can from mentioning that other entity if you can. It is so painful to the ears in the Land of Klipsch and after all there may be children present.

Cannot women be in the Royal Society For Putting Things On Top Of Other Things? Or might it be considered too distracting and potentiallly dangerous to the Things that are put on top of other Things?

In college it's those who can't, teach.

In this business world it's those who can't, manage.

In the Land of Klipch, it's those who can't, are sent to little cube purgatory if redemption is not possible. (y'all thought I was going to say assume the role of puppet Monarch with absolutely no power, real or otherwise)

Sorry for the Newbie Qs:

I plan to leave New Orleans on Fri and arrive at the IND airport around 4:30 pm.

Could use some directions to Klipsch HQ and - - Indy Rush Hour Traffic Info - - from the airport to the HQ.

Or do I just follow the west loop, for better or worse?

From Google maps, I found the following, is this correct?:

Klipsch Audio Technologies?

3502 Woodview Trce # 200

Indianapolis, IN 46268

(317) 860-8100

klipsch.com?

I think the schedule is as follows: (not to be anal, but if anyone has anything else to post as a summary, it might be useful to others)

Fri pm, Klipsch classes, 5-9, followed by "consuming mass quantities" with new friends

Sat - no clue, but I guess the people I meet Fri night will tell me. ?? 9-5 at the HQ ??

Sat pm - I assume more mass quants will be consumed

Sun am - ? remain comatose due to the above?

Sun noon - fly back to the big easy.

Flights $300- (very expensive)

Car/gas est $70

Hotel - still working on it. Would be willing to share, but I warn you, I snore. About $80/n

Meeting all you folks and advice learned ... Priceless.

This did not format properly when I just posted it...

So here is another try:

Sorry for the Newbie Qs:

I plan to leave New Orleans on Fri and arrive at the IND airport around 4:30 pm.

Could use some directions to Klipsch HQ and - - Indy Rush Hour Traffic Info - - from the airport to the HQ.

Or do I just follow the west loop, for better or worse?

From Google maps, I found the following, is this correct?:

Klipsch Audio Technologies?

3502 Woodview Trce # 200

Indianapolis, IN 46268

(317) 860-8100

klipsch.com?

I think the schedule is as follows: (not to be anal, but if anyone has anything else to post as a summary, it might be useful to others)

Fri pm, Klipsch classes, 5-9, followed by "consuming mass quantities" with new friends

Sat - no clue, but I guess the people I meet Fri night will tell me. ?? 9-5 at the HQ ??

Sat pm - I assume more mass quants will be consumed

Sun am - ? remain comatose due to the above?

Sun noon - fly back to the big easy.

Flights $300- (very expensive)

Car/gas est $70

Hotel - still working on it. Would be willing to share, but I warn you, I snore. About $80/n

Meeting all you folks and advice learned ... Priceless.

• Moderators

Hey nola! Up late too?

There should be an itinerary floating around one of these threads...I'll look tomorrow when I'm at my desk instead of on this little handheld thingy :)

Saturday will actually start around 8ish. You have the address right, and rush hour in Indy typically isn't too bad where you will be going.

I'll get some more info to you tomorrow.