Heritage Products now available at Klipsch.com!

Amy

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the problem is the local distributor would then put a contract out on me.

And I guess the warranty would be kaput....Amy?

Many retailers over here like to promise "We won't be undersold!" It could be worth asking the distributor if they could try to match Klipsch.com's prices, plus shipping, of course.

Would that cause a problem for Klipsch headquarters, Amy?

Max do you have a 'local' dealer for Klipsch? I just spoke to a fellow from Crete who owns some of our Mirage products. I told him about the Audio Club of Athens. I think I'll be visiting some time this summer, a friend just moved to Cyprus.

So WHO will be the first from the Forum to take advantage of this new buying opportunity? Everybody has been hollering for a way to buy Heritage easily, now it's HERE!

Just DO IT.

"the problem is the local distributor would then put a contract out on me.

And I guess the warranty would be kaput....Amy?"

Max,

I've got 2 months left on my apartment lease. Would you like to sub lease my apartment in Indianapolis?

How about $11.00 for the remaining 2 months? I can have the office draw up the papers for me. It's a $10.00 paperwork transfer fee. I've already checked.

Only with the condition I can store some of my things in it until the lease is up?

Harry

"define 'some things' LOL"

I'm not keeping anything left in the apartment that I'll be needing except for some basic audio needs when I move back to the house. I'll be selling everything left or donating to some needy family.

The big Bassett oak entertainment center, Lane dining room set and hutch, Vitton bedroom furniture, etc will be sold along with my appliances which I own. Everything else goes to the Veterans, Goodwill, Salvation Army. My only obligations in town are over so the move will be imminent now.

Harry

Max do you have a 'local' dealer for Klipsch? I just spoke to a fellow from Crete who owns some of our Mirage products. I told him about the Audio Club of Athens. I think I'll be visiting some time this summer, a friend just moved to Cyprus.

So WHO will be the first from the Forum to take advantage of this new buying opportunity? Everybody has been hollering for a way to buy Heritage easily, now it's HERE!

Just DO IT.

I will take that honor, Amy can confirm!!!!

Check out my thread in 2 channel "I need to listen to Lascala II's thread"

Rob

Shipping is included in the price of the speakers for the 48 contiguous states. AK and HI can call to get a shipping estimate. Taxes will be charged in states where we have established facilities, IN AR NY, WA, CA and MA, as is the case with our other products sold online.

Thanks!

You have facilities in CA?? Sounds like we have a location for next year's Pilgrimage!!

warehouse, its where my custom 3 said they came from

You guys need some black ugly mancave speakers in that lineup.

Hey, the Jubilees are about 9 years old now. I remember seeing a pair at the tail end of the CES show in 1999, where, I missed seeing PWK by about 10 minutes. He had just left and I was on my way to a Digital Photography conference in Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas.

Definitely, the Black Bass Bin with the Big 402 Horn will be the New Heritage of PWK and Roy Delgado's Legacy.............all custom to order.