Heritage Products now available at Klipsch.com!

Amy

Amy, this was a brilliant and devious idea. Now, every time I log on the site, I think to myself, one pair of HIII's or should I go for a second , so the first pair won't get lonely, or should I really jam myself up with the credit card payments and just go to the La Scala II's......It is a day by day struggle. BTW, I'm using IE8, all seems to be working well, but you are using a windoze web server.

One day soon, in a moment of weakness......too tempting.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Am I correct in the price Klipsch is charging is the MSRP? Hence, I could buy them locally at the same price? I would expect that manufacturer direct would result in a substantial savings but maybe I am missing where the discount is shown?

You are correct. We actually encourage people to listen and purchase from their local Klipsch dealer. We are offering Heritage Direct for those folks who do not have the convenience of a local dealer who carries them.

Am I correct in the price Klipsch is charging is the MSRP? Hence, I could buy them locally at the same price? I would expect that manufacturer direct would result in a substantial savings but maybe I am missing where the discount is shown?

You are correct. We actually encourage people to listen and purchase from their local Klipsch dealer. We are offering Heritage Direct for those folks who do not have the convenience of a local dealer who carries them.

I live in Amarillo TX 4-5 hours away from the nearest heritage dealer. I would be more willing part with my hard earned money if I could buy direct from the manufacturer at a discounted price. It's hard for me to shell out $3500.00 for a pair of Cornwall III's that I have never heard. If it were cheaper to buy directly from Klipsch, or if they offered some sort of incentive like financing, better pricing or consecutive serial #'s, I would have already pulled the trigger.

I live in Amarillo TX 4-5 hours away from the nearest heritage dealer. I would be more willing part with my hard earned money if I could buy direct from the manufacturer at a discounted price. It's hard for me to shell out $3500.00 for a pair of Cornwall III's that I have never heard. If it were cheaper to buy directly from Klipsch, or if they offered some sort of incentive like financing, better pricing or consecutive serial #'s, I would have already pulled the trigger.

But that price includes shipping to your house and no state taxes (Unless you live in certain states). I just had LaScalas delivered to my living room. Great experience and the serial #'s are consecutive.

• Moderators

I understand, but as I stated before, we do not want to undercut our dealers.

Some incentives for buying from us: free shipping, warranty direct from factory, support direct from Klipsch, consecutive serial numbers and matching woodgrains.