Palladiums at Indy Ovation

colterphoto1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the diagram, it appears that Ovation might be expanding the retail store back 'around the corner' to the front side of the building facing 82nd street if I'm reading the diagram correctly. I'll check in with my friends there and check it out.

So to answer your question, same location off of 82nd street near Bash Road.

The store where this will be is the newer high end area for Ovation. Yes out near 82nd end. Think of Ovation Audio like a big "L" shaped one story building.

This area was used for the custom install, but I would venture 80% of the retail side never saw it. It has several medium to small rooms and one KILLER HT room. (Best screen projector I have EVER seen! )

Car Audio has it's own area as well.

Ovation is transforming itself, and this is the grand re opening of that area... As well as the Introduction of Klipsch Palladiums in North America makes this event very cool!

I suggest we all hang out and discuss it some more afterwards... Hooters does have great wings too!! hint hint..or is that Hootey Hoot!

Roger.

• Moderators

I did not realize they were as tall as KHorns. They are bigger than I thought. I was thinking around the RF7 size.

The models in that photo are the smaller P-38F and P-37F. The P-39F is the big daddy.

• Moderators

I just found out that the Palladium demo with Klipsch employees present is on THURSDAY the 20th ONLY, probably 7-9pm ish (I'll get more details next week). The product will likely still be there while we are not, but I can't be certain if demos will be run without us.

Just so you know.

Latest word from Ovation is that the Klipsch Palladium Demo will be held Thursday from 6-8 pm. NOTE THIS IS A CHANGE of date and time.

The Palladiums that we will be demoing will be the first production pair shipped to North America.

Uber-cool, n'est ce pas?

I hope to be there but dental surgery earlier that afternoon might make me a bit fuzzier than normal.

Just prop me up with a stick.

Michael

• Moderators

ooo, Amy, how you make pretty colors?

If your content editor in your profile is set to TinyMCE--Enhanced, then you should have a text editor toolbar with options to change font and color...

Bummer they are having it on Thursday, I dont know if I will be able to make it that night. Would have worked so nicely if it was Friday and been able to spend the weekend in Indy; as my g/f is from the Carmel area, and she wants to go visit friends some weekend.

Latest word from Ovation is that the Klipsch Palladium Demo will be held Thursday from 6-8 pm. NOTE THIS IS A CHANGE of date and time.

The Palladiums that we will be demoing will be the first production pair shipped to North America.

Uber-cool, n'est ce pas?

I hope to be there but dental surgery earlier that afternoon might make me a bit fuzzier than normal.

Just prop me up with a stick.

Michael

A bird told me that the Palladiums are up and playing at the store (heard them over the phone!). I'm sure the the guy's there would not have a problem playing them for you next week.

• Moderators

A bird told me that the Palladiums are up and playing at the store (heard them over the phone!).

I would highly recommend calling Ovation first and verifying this before anyone makes a special trip before Thursday. This is not what I have been told, but I could be wrong.