New Audiophile Cable Test

Joe Auwen

The other option here is that the coat hangers actually possessed the same sonic enhancement qualities of the expensive cable. Could be that the coat hanger industry had the answers to sonically pure cable connections all along and did not know it. Now the cost of metal coat hangers will soar leaving us relegated to plastic or wood to hang our attire on. Jeeesh!

Hi Joe, good to see you posting! Hope you're doing fine! My mc's asked me to greet you. Funny article, only the reader's comments underneath aren't always tastefull. Take care, Tim.

Hi Tim, Good to hear from your too!! Give the amps a hug for me (when they are cooled off of course)... [:D] Are you going to upgrade the caps in them? It also appears that the cables should be upgraded to coat hangars as well... [:|]

Things are going well! We'll be going on a cruise/wedding/honeymoon to Alaska in May.. [:D] We plan on getting married on a glacier in Juneau on May 10th. Yvonne has encouraged my audio passion and pretty much let me do what I want (hopefully this will continue AFTER the marriage) and has even agreed to build a new Home Theatre/media/library room onto the house... [Y]

The hug's done. I haven't been so close to them for a while, they need a careful sweep! [:$] Suggestions on cleaning liquid? (Yes I know, very careful not to harm the lettering).

I would like to upgrade the caps in them, even though I truly love the sound now. But who isn't curious after all Dave's recapping tales? So why don't you prolong your honeymoon, cruise over to the Netherlands and be my guests! A Volkswagen t2 camper bus is stand by... O... Just bring your soldering iron and a baggo caps! [6]