Klipsch & Orange County Choppers

anarchist

Don't know if anyone else has an interest in motorcycles but I am watching a show right now where Klipsch is outfitting the new Orange County Choppers headquarters and in return OCC is building a Klipsch tribute motorcycle. Totally cool stuff. Way to go Klipsch and love the enthusiasm Mark Fisher(Eastern Regional Product Manager, I think it said.)

Uh, will the bike be at the Pilgrimage? I want to ride it. [:D] Heck, now I need to visit OCC to listen to this custom Klipsch install as well.

Not as outrageous as some of the OCC bikes BUT.... the bike was a familiar copper color, the wheels were made to have PWK pie slices, the Klipsch logo applied in a very appealing manner and most impressive, they built an aluminum housed WDST speaker in place of the oil tin under the seat that let you plug in your ipod. Sounded pretty darn good even over the tv.

Just imagine, a bunch of long haired tattooed chopper guys will be clamoring about trying to buy Klipsch speakers. The marketing guy for Klipsch deserves a pat on the back. Well done. Someone should have thought, however, to get a set of Jubilees or Khorns into the show. The guys were railing about the Reference series, the other stuff would have blown their minds.

Klipsch should auction off the bike to, I don't know, someone attending the pilgrimage.

I had not watched Senior and Paulie in a long time, but when I saw that they were going to build a Klipsch bike, I had to tune in. I would have liked more on Klipsch, but they created a nice ride. It was too bad they couldn't fire it up for the crowd.

Repeat Performance: TLC HD, March 20 @ 8 p.m. EDTSmile

Thanx a million , BOB !!

I have Comcast in Houston and don't think I have TLC in HD.

..If anyone uses Comcast, what channel is it ??

• 10 months later...

Senior and Paulie and Mikee have the best show on TV. No laugh track, (you don't need one) oldtime slapstick comedy, (destroyed the door to senior's office) brutally honest, ( "that looks like shit") ("What are you doing Mikee," "I'm sleeping") technically superior workers, (welding, sheetmetal forming, computer, painting skills) superior products, (and I don't like bikes) and a facility full of the most serious, jaw dropping, drooling tools you can imagine.

JJK