1985 T50 WO..Klipsch Anyone heard of them??

Tutone

• 11 years later...

I have had my Tangent 50's since I bought them new in '89.  About a year after purchasing them, I found they sound best with a 1' stand.  Every 8 years or so, I think maybe I should drop them to the floor and end up raising them onto the stands again after a week.  They just seem to have a more crisp bass sound on the stands.  I push them with a Pioneer VSX-03TXH and it seems to do a fine job.  

Anyway, for the past few years, I have been using a powered Klipsch Sub-12 and am wondering if anyone has an opinion on a better sub match for the T50 speakers?

Any help is appreciated.

Alwezhpy

• 1 year later...
On 2/15/2020 at 8:09 PM, Marvel said:

Why didn't you tell him that in 2008? 😜

Because my internet is so slow, the message thread just got here.  My wife said if I am a good husband, next month she will allow me to get AOL and subscribe to the local 300 baud service!!!  :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, alwezhpy said:

Because my internet is so slow, the message thread just got here.  My wife said if I am a good husband, next month she will allow me to get AOL and subscribe to the local 300 baud service!!!  :unsure:

Speaking of that...my brother just set up a new computer for our mom and dad.  He downloaded a sizable program online for it.  Out of curiosity he calculated how long it would have taken to download it with our family's first computer which had a 2400 baud modem.  6 months!  😄