why premium cable costs so much

Daddy Dee

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PBS ran a show about Home Theatres, you should see the President of Monster Cable set-up, all McIntosh, top shelf units ....... Oh My, that's why their prices are so high !!!!!!! Monster Cable Stands by their Warranty ............. 100% .........

That's pretty much how my system is set up.....so why do I feel so "left out" when it comes to thinking this is the best it will ever sound??[*-)]

I ran monster here in my ht.. So what? I do have MONSTER sound though..... But I think that has to do more with Klipsch n Sunfire and the DVD myself!

Very happy with it here too. hmmmmmm

Jay, I want companies like this to be successful too. If he drives a xyz car, good for him...

There are companies with 10k wire for like 6 feet? Do you really need that too?

Jay Leno has a car worth over a MILLION dollars... Lots and LOTS of cars lots of mororcycles.. gives away millions... is he a bad person too?

Monster cable is a very successful company. Some of these cars I am sure are for show as well.

As far as a company.... They probably do charge too much for cables... but we are, (the market) still buying them too.

I take Trey Cannons view on most of this.. Just me... I agree with him..