brokenarrow1

Ok your question is not very specific.

Are you asking how do I rip your dvd's to your computer

Do you want to know how to play ripped DVD's

Do you want to play dvd's that you ripped on your HT monitor

Here is what I do

Must have a DVD player in your PC which almost all do

I rip my dvd's to my HDD using "AnyDVD" by Slysoft

I can then play them back from my HDD using either Theatertek software or PowerDVD Ultra. These are the two software package I use and I prefer 99% of the time to use Theatertek. My HTPC is dedicated for movies and music. I get awesome picture quality and full DD or DTS surround sound from ANY dvd I rip.

If you don't have an HTPC in your media room then you have a problem. If you are just going to use your pc in your office etc. and you are able to play regular DVD's now then just get AnyDVD software and rip then to your HDD. I would recommend a dedicated Sata HDD for movies and music though.

Hope that helps

I use my PS3 to stream them and all the tv shows i have through my wireless network. It can be a little bit qwerky at times but it usually works(now that it finally lets you play AVI files over 2 gigs...). You just have to be sure you format it right. it will do just about any audio format I think. AC3 I know, ive never ripped a movie in DTS, mostly because of space and If i wanted to watch it for real I would just pop the DVD in.