New Patent Application Assigned to Klipsch LLC

WMcD

We have a product called the RoomGroove that is a wireless transmitting/receiving iPod dock. It has a neato electro-mechanical slide-out drawer mechanism to conceal and protect the delicate 30-pin iPod connector when not in use.

It's a real trick having the RoomGroove drawer know when there's an iPod docked in it so it cannot retract and damage itself or the connector. And there is a touch sensitive Klipsch logo button that tells the drawer when to retract. Inserts are provided to stabilize various sized of Pod devices securely so there is no stress on the connector. The RoomGroove communicates WIRELESSLY with other RoomGrooves, allowing you to spread your Pod tunes throughout the house, AND they will communicate to/from the soon-to-be-released CS700 lifestyle home system with integral WIRELESS subwoofer!

I have a RoomGroove on my desk at Klipsch, you can even hook up your computer sound card to the Aux input, stop by sometime and hear the jams!

The little drawer will also hold 17 M&M's. I counted.

Michael, thanks for the Laugh............reminds of the early days when Parents were warned to make sure there Kids didn't try to shove a BPJ sandwich in the tray slots of VCR's..............Brilliant.

I sold a VCR to a customer ensuring her that it was a good brand. The next day, she brought it back to my store; very unhappy that it had ceased operating. I was surprised as it really was a quality piece and assured her I would have my technician look at it while she was in the store and I would replace it if that was best.

My technician pulled out 4 plastic army men, a few coins, several marbles and a mini box of raisins. The VCR then worked as new. The customer purchased a little tape-door blocker accessory.

Is that plain or peanut? I hope you or one of your engineering friends didn't count them to find out how many it took to jam the mechanism.... [^o)]

Hmm... guess we've been lucky. Found a Pacifier in a speaker once that our oldest daughter had deposited through the vent when I had to replace a damaged woofer after our move to Indiana. Thankfully no PBJ or Polly Pockets in the VCR or cam corder.