OT: Bacon is back!!

Tom Adams

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Made some chili cheese dogs last night and used Kraft American cheese with bacon in it. Awesome stuff. I am going to try it on cheese steaks.

Your killing me, my fat butt is on a diet, I shouldn't even open this thread. [:$]

I started eating bacon after a run in with the cops. Previously, i would just inject the fat directly into my veins; but, the cops would see the track marks on my arms and accuse me of being on herion--nearly lost my job a few times. One night, they caught me with a slab of farmer john bacon, my bunsen burner, and a syringe parked in a dark alley; the cops told me to just eat the bacon in moderation. I thought they were crazy; but, i tried it--and liked it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Bacon Cologne

Written on April 10 2011

People have gone bacon crazy. There’s just something about the cured meat that everybody loves. Of course, you probably can’t eat bacon all the time – that’s just a heart attack waiting to happen, right?

Well, now there’s Bacon Cologne – so you can at least enjoy the scent of bacon 24/7. It’s the next best thing to wearing it.

Created by Farginnay, the Bacon Cologne is

comprised of essential oils, flowers, herbs and the essence of bacon. The bacon is the bottom note. Hidden in just the right place. It’s there alright, and the real fun is in finding it.

LOL! Farginnay insists that the two products – Bac?n Classic and Bac?n Gold – are indeed real, and include such ingredients as bergamot, grapefruit, black pepper, cedar wood, and mandarin. Enjoy the amusing commercial for the Bacon Cologne below:

You can order the stuff here.

Somebody tell the hot chicks with bacon about this.

On Saturday night I smoked up a 5 Lb. Turkey breast rubbed in Dinosaur Barbeque Cajun Foreplay rub, and then completly covered with a full package of bacon strips. Took about 2 1/2 hours on the Weber and came outstanding. The best part was peeling off and eating the crispy bacon prior to carving the turkey. Used some Kingsford charcoal and soaked apple wood smoking chips indirect on the Weber with water pan underneath turkey.

Yesterday did some burgers and dogs and used the Kraft American Cheese w/ Bacon for the burgers. I am a repeat customer on the bacon cheese.

On Saturday night I smoked up a 5 Lb. Turkey breast rubbed in Dinosaur Barbeque Cajun Foreplay rub, and then completly covered with a full package of bacon strips. Took about 2 1/2 hours on the Weber and came outstanding. The best part was peeling off and eating the crispy bacon prior to carving the turkey. Used some Kingsford charcoal and soaked apple wood smoking chips indirect on the Weber with water pan underneath turkey.

Please refrain from posting things like this before lunch. I'm tired from cleaning the drool from my keyboard.

I know this will sound weird but I had crispy bacon strips with vanilla ice cream for desert last week at a neighbor's party. Sounds weird as heck, I know. Don't knock it till you try it. An amazingly compatible duo, and totally delicious. It's best with crispy bacon.

People were making mixed drinks that had a bacon strip in them. I don't know what those were but everyone was raving about them.

While I won't be having the bacon ice-cream at my daughter's graduation party this weekend or probably ever again unless someone gives me some............it was surprising to taste how well bacon and vanilla ice-cream go together. I ate the whole thing and would have had more but the crispy bacon was all gone and the mushy stuff was left, so I called it quits.

• 1 month later...