NY zipcode 13212 one Heresy 3

Budman

Wow. another examply of bullying behavior from paypal.

How is it suspicious that you would transfer money to the same account you verified two years ago?

When transferring money or a refund, Paypal will take days to accomplish a single transaction done in a single day in order to make interest by dragging their feet.

Sounds like PayPal is past due for an independent full audit... or wait, they probably already pay for one themselves and everything is peachy clean... Imagine the interest they can make with all the transactions that pass through there if they float even 1% or 2% or a fraction of 1% in decent interest bearing accounts or investments? Heck, eBay and Paypal probably loves disputes - probably gives them an excuse to tie up their clients' money.

michael, i sent you an email and i have your number. ups is shipping it back to where i shipped it from so i will take a look at it and let you know early next week. thanks, russ

he also closed the claim with paypal so my money has cleared. last email i got from him he said it wasn't my fault

ups picked up the speaker from him in NY and is returning it to the store where i shipped it from. i talked to them on monday and they said it could take as many as 10 days before it shows up here in cincy. ups has 3 ways to go. #1 pay the claim #2 don't pay the claim #3 pay to get it fixed. it all depends on the packing which should be a no brainer. i used a 4x8x1 sheet of pink insulation from home depot. i can't wait to see it and get this resolved.

i ship out of a small mom and pop store which is a 1/2 mile from my home. they sell shipping boxes and nic nacs and has 3 ladys that are just wonderful. the owners are a married couple in their late 50's. i helped the owner on monday work on his pond pump in the back room that the bearing froze up. finally took it to a motor shop for repair. i don't want to loose this friendship. also the ups driver that delivers to me and them is a friend that i've known for 20 years thru everyday delivereies to my home.

latest info. my shipper called tonight and said ups will pay to have it fixed. the bottom of the box is now 2 inches shorter than it was when i shipped it. i will pick it up tomorrow and take it to my local klipsch dealer and have it looked at and get an estimate. no damage to the outside but something on the inside is broke and rattling

the guys at the klipsch dealer took out the woofer of the heresy 3 and guess what they found. the crossover laying in the bottom of the cabinet. 4 mounting screws in plastic sheared off. who ever designed this setup should be taken out back to the wood shed. they are sending me an estimate.

• 2 weeks later...

can you believe i'm still waiting on a decision on this from my shipper and UPS. if they don't pay this claim i will never use UPS ever again. i will never ship another speaker again. somebody from UPS said there was no damage to the outside of the box. i already ordered a new crossover and a new heresy 3 box which hasn'r come in yet. crossover is $100 the labor is $100 and the shipping box is 20. i could be out this much money to get this resolved. i'm not in a very good mood. plus i might have to pay to ship this back to him in new york at close to $40 bucks