I think I won the Lottery!

rigma

It's beautifull Marion! Marion I hate that I missed this when Linda and I visited last weekend!

For anyone that doesn't know Marion already has an awesome Turntable system so it will be real interesting what this one brings sound wise because I could listen to music on LPs at Marion's place all day long. Sure made me wish I had his Complete Turntable System and Record Collection at my Home![:D]

Thanks again Marion and Becky for a great visit and I must also add I'm still remembering the wonderfull music and wonderfull meals you both shared with us!

Anyone who has been lucky enough to see and hear Marion's Amplifiers and Pre-amp can verify, he is a perfectionist when it comes to his audio. Can't wait to see what you do with the Thorens 124 II Turntable.

mike tn[:D]

Congrats for the great score. I think this one beats Gary's free Khorns. Smile

Kudret

That's AWESOME!!! Congrats on the score. I'm not sure it beats my FREE Khorns but if you add up the value over what we each paid, you probably gave me a whooping!

Did you know that Mac would be in there? Is everything in working condition? Where'd you get it? I've never seen anything quite like it!! Answers my friend....answers!