$1,000 to $1,500,portable,1,500 watts RMS,iPod,cd player,am fm radio,auxiliary input ,AC DC,rechargeable 200lbs or more weight of a big battery and powerful 18'' subwoofers.

Jon421

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey if you built that all in one big speakers with subwoofers I think thats a winner buddy with 1,000 watts RMS for $1000 to $1,500 right!!!!!! You probably got that picture from wikipedia because I saw that picture exact the same one on the www.wikipedia.org type in boom boxes and they tell you more about when they started making them and who invented them its interesting but also those speakers are from the 1970's and 1980's and they were cheap back then plus its going be a lot heavy of those built in one big one and I want to be a lot of heavier because I'm stronger I'm not joking!!!!!!!!But there the ones that I don't want from the olden days because most didn't have any with good bass probably,those all volume and treble back then and I don't want those old subwoofers,I want new ones and cool looking style my friend.I got the best person like,you to understand because,you know what I'm talking about and other people don't and they think that there never make excellent ones in the future,I think there negetive,right now or back then the speaker companies have been always competing with new products now trying to make the portable powerful subwoofers it never happen yet,I hopefully that something coming out soon in the next 3 years and whitch brand will do that?

• 4 weeks later...