Bring the RC 7 BACK poll

RF5HVN

[H]

I've been hoping Klipsch would bring this amazing center back for some time.

I'm hoping like minded RC 7 fans add thier name to the list.

The 1 and only thing Klipsch should do is add the newer magnetic grills.

Please add your thoughts/suggestions with the post.

Cheers

Greg Clausen

RF5HVN

Bring back the RF-7 while you're at it -- and the RB-75.

Two RC-7s with the horns twirled and sitting on stands is an absolutely killer setup.

Greg, was that you that sent me that email. I just saw it this morning, I'll get one back to you before the evening is out.

That would be sweet!!! I would have Klipsch in every room of my house[:P] I need one more pair of RB-75's to complete my all RB-75 setup in our room. Bring em back......They will sell like hotcakes!! Of course you would also have to bring back the RSW-15 and 12. I think the more people give their input about this, the more they may think about it..Cmon fellow Klipschsters, let's hear some noise!!!!

I'd love to see the 7 line-up return. Not to brag, but everyone that hears these (I have the RF-7's and an RC-7) just loves them. I think they were around $2200.00 for the RF-7's which is an absolute bargain.

My wife and I just had a baby and I would love to put my RF-7's in storage and get some RB-7's (NEW!!!) to use until this little guy knows not to touch dads speakers!!!!

Bring back the 7's!!! And the RSW's while your'e at it!

I had an internet aquaintance drive about 2 hours to listen to my HT. He was interested in the Infinite Baffle subwoofer I had built as he was considering building one himself. It's basically 4 high excursion 18" subwoofer drivers built into my living room wall. After about 30 minutes of house shaking DVD's we started talking about my gear. The first words out of his mouth were "Man, I love that center channel." (True story).

Guest BobG

One reason we changed design from RC-7 to RC-64 was the height of RC-7 was too big to fit most TV stand shelves. So, out with the dual 8's and in with four 6 1/2s. Of course, the RC-64 would never be described as small.

I'm very intrigued by the RC-7's ability to produce lower frequencies than the newer centers. Would James Earl Jones really sound as good through 6 1/2" speakers...? However, I'd love to see a new RC-7 with front ports that allow the speaker to be closer to the back wall as I'm assuming it needs to be a foot or more from the wall (correct me if I'm wrong on this point, please). I'm going to put my center on top of or inside the front face of a fireplace that's only 14 inches deep. Wouldn't the RC-7's sound be effected by sitting so close to the back wall?